26th January 2017, Mavi Deniz made visits to Nigeria Navy Base located Warri and its staff commanders for Navy’s plans regarding controlling maritime security. We will “Build Strategy” for developing both party’s interests.
Floating Security Barriers or Marine fences are necessary to protect coastal assets like seaports, military bases, nuclear power plants, fuel storage facilities, space vehicle launch facilities from sea-based terrorist attacks on the sea. Nigerian Maritime security is to be strengthened with the new physical floating barrier with new RHIB fast control boats.
Mavi Deniz also signs the agreement with Warri Shipyard, Nigeria, to develop their capacity and engineering on the RHIB project for Nigerian Navy needs/requirements.
Floating and fixed waterside protection barriers
Key benefits of Mavi Deniz Waterside protection barriers include:
- Proven high boat-stopping capability (realistic full-scale test)
- Our high density, black polyethylene pontoon material gives our clients more than 20 years of UV protection.
- Over or under, the passing of attacking boats is not possible
- Low maintenance, high durability, and easy inspection
- Good security visibility (no hiding behind barriers)
- UV, fire, blast, and gunshot resistance
- Designed to specific needs and local conditions