Mavi Deniz Oil Sorbent Boom is a cost effective way of recovering small and medium sized oil / chemicals spills from streams, lagoons, settlement ponds, harbors, rivers, or for shoreline protection. Oil Sorbent Boom is easily deployed and towed, and different sizes are available for a variety of marine and industrial applications.
Oil Sorbent Boom include clips to form a barrier of any length. Connectors at each end allow the linking together of several booms to provide a continuous chain of protection, permitting containment and absorption of a spill. This oil absorbent boom may be left deployed almost indefinitely and does not allow the oil to pass outside the boomed area.
Oil Sorbent Boom can be used between two small boats with a U or J form and the petroleum waste on the sea surface can be easily collected and absorbed.
Available for BIO, OIL and CHEM materials.
- Oil Sorbent Booms are Non-Shedding Particulate cannot escape and contaminate water and/or equipment.
- Longer Outdoor Life:Longer exposure to both water and oil.
- Oil Sorbent Booms can Absorbs Up To 25 Times its Weight: Cost effective cleanup of spills.
- Hydrophobi Repels water to selectively absorb only petroleum-based fluids.
- Oil Sorbent Booms are Easy Application and Removal: Light weight. Easy to handle.
- Superior Retention: Liquids are held tightly to prevent the recurrence of the spill.
- Float Indefinitely: Remain floating both before and after saturation.
|Hopper 500||Hopper 750||Hopper 1000||Hopper 1500||Hopper 2000||Hopper 3000||Hopper 6000|
|Hopper Volume||500 m3||750 m3||1000 m3||1500 m3||2000 m3||3000 m3||6000 m3|
|Deadweight||900 T||1350 T||1800 T||2850 T||3600 T||5450 T||10800 T|
|Length||50 m||58 m||63 m||72 m||84 m||90 m||117 m|
|Width||9 m||11 m||12 m||13 m||15 m||18 m||22 m|
|Depth||3.5 m||3.7 m||4.6 m||5.6 m||6 m||6.5 m||8 m|
|Speed||6.5 kn||7.5 kn||8.5 kn||10 kn||10.5 kn||5.4 m||13 kn|