Our Dam Cleaning Boat collects floating trash, debris inside Dams, Hydroelectric Plant, and Rivers, built in series to proven reliable standard design and equipment with high-quality standardized components and equipment
- The vessel based on a robust steel catamaran hull.
- Excellent maneuverability.
- High Effective
- Excellent Shallow draft.
- Excellent stability.
- Single or Twin Engines.
- Hydraulic Crane.
- Stores solid floating and semi-submerged wastes.
- Stores oil waste & liquids.
- Custom Designs can be made quickly and economically onto Sea Piranha
- Fire-fighting system,
- Auxiliary generator & rubber fender systems,
- Spare Part Kits, Store inventory.
- Air Conditioner/ Heater
|Dam Cleaner 10||Dam Cleaner 12||Dam Cleaner 14|
|Length||10 m||12 m||14 m|
|Beam||2.7 m||3.2 m||3.7 m|
|Draft||0.5 m||0.6 m||0.7 m|
|Height||2.6 m||4.6 m||2.6 m|
|Weight||4.5 T||7 T||12 T|
|Solid Waste Tank||3.5 m³||12 m³||18 m³|
|F/O Tank||300 lt||300 lt||300 lt|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 m³||1 m³||1 m³|
|Engine||1 x 115 HP||1 x 165 HP||1 x 210 HP|
|Propulsion||1 x Hydraulically Driven||1 x Hydraulically Driven||2 x Hydraulically Driven|
|Speed||8 Knots||8 Knots||8 Knots|
|Solid Recovery Speed||Up to 4 Knots||Up to 4 Knots||Up to 4 Knots|
|Paint||Epoxy coating underwater hull, decks & superstructure with a lifetime of about 5 years.|
|Accommodations||WC / shower. A fully glazed wheelhouse high quality fit-out which includes seats.|