Mavideniz Inflatable Rubber Dam Barrier designed to solve numerous water problems, such as drinking water supply, hydroelectric power, Irrigation, Flood control, Water cooling, Recreational, Groundwater recharging, Navigation channels, agriculture, industry, wastewater, Separation of fresh and seawater., as well as tidal sea problems. The use of rubber dam barrier seems to be feasible in the central plains for management and use of rivers, increasing the storage capacity of concrete dams and diversion and storage of water. Due to the unique condition and circumstance of the mountainous area, rubber dams are a practical replacement for other methods of water management systems.
The Control Panel of Inflatable Rubber Dam Barrier is essential of each rubber dam. Our Inflatable Rubber Dam can be fully automatic or manual system which can modify according to client or project requirements, and also use the ultrasonic sensor for detecting inflation and deflation of water level.Inflatable Dam height can arrange up to 6m.
- Low acquisition cost
- The rubber dam safe and user-friendly operation
- UV treated high-quality EPDM withstands icing and harsh climates
- Resistance of these dams to environmental factors such as water, pollutants, saline and alkaline waters, toxic residues, sewage and acids
- Low maintenance and service requirements and low operation cost
- Life expectancy of 30 to 40 years based on various international applications
- No negative impacts on the environment because of its operation without any oils and lubricants
- Led Lighting
- High resistance against the occurrence of vibrations in the case of overflowing water, increased if needed by non-vulcanized baffles