Mavi Deniz designs to use in all types of applications where debris accumulation on the Bar Screens is common, and protection of downstream equipment is essential. Ideal to use in wastewater treatment plants, potable water treatment plants, pumping stations, intake power plants, inland reclamation works
The trash rake cleaner head comprises an angular steel profile, to which a wiper edge is fastened, ensuring thorough Trash Rack cleaning and removing even the smallest pieces of debris. Perfect alignment of the Trash Rack bars is not essential since the cleaning rake does not engage in-between the steel bars.
The Cleaner Boom connects to the support stand by two axles with flange bearings to permit the required rotation despite life-long lubrication, and these flange bearings are also furnished with grease nipples. Both arms fabricate of heavy-wall steel tubing, which offers exceptionally high torsional strength.
Trash Rack Cleaner Operated By;
- Cable Operated Racking Machine
- Hydraulically Operated Racking Machine
Cable-operated ranking machines can be operated manually by an operator and automatically without an operator. The trash raking machine rides on deck-mounted rails to traverse the structure to clean all of the trash racks, one section at a time. Cleaning is accomplished by lowering and controlling the debris gripper with cables. Debris can be raked up into a trash rail car or bin that moves with the rake or into a debris conveyance (conveyor) system.
Hydraulic-operated ranking machines can be operated manually by an operator and automatically without an operator. The debris is raked up the trash rack by the hydraulic rake and is dumped either onto the deck for manual removal or into a debris conveyance system. This type of trash rake is designed to operate both automatically and manually. The hydraulic power system provides the oil pressure necessary to operate the servomotors. Pressure relief valves provide overload protection. Specially formulated environmentally safe hydraulic oil can be used.
Trash Rake Boom Design
- Single-arm column type cleaning machine
- Single-arm cleaning machine
- Double arm cleaning machine
- Double arm Telescopic cleaning machine
- Double arm, dual Piston cleaning machine
Features | Optional
- jib crane hoist with grab rake,
- Hydraulic and electric controls are all accommodated inside the weatherproof control cabin.
- Requires no conveyors. Can dump the raked debris directly into a truck.
- Automatic and continuous Trash Rack cleaning, if requires
- Drive apparatus is not installed under the water and easy for maintenance.
- The screen covers the whole width over the water channel, thereby providing a wider screening width and realize high-efficiency performance.
- Traveling type is also available for covering a plural water channel upon the client’s request.
- The telescopic arm is of rigid frame construction. This rigid configuration also enables to use of smaller mesh screens.
- The raking point can be set at any desired depth to scrape the residue.
- A unique arm sliding mechanism with the balance weight offers quieter and low-energy operation.
- Drive apparatus is installed over the water channel, and the arm with a rake can also be positioned above the water to allow easy check and maintenance.
- PLC Control
|Trash Rack Cleaner|
|Trash Rake Type||Cable | Hydraulic|
|Trash Rake Head||Mobile | Fixed|
|Trash Rake Head Width||Up to 7 m|
|Raking Depth||Up to 30 mt|
|Rake Boom Design||Single | Double | Telescopic|
|Min. Bar space||10 mm|
|Driven by||Electric or Hydraulic|
|Working Angle||30 – 75°|
|Material||Stainless Steel | Aluminum | Hot-dip galvanization|
|Mesh Size||2 mm to 50 mm|
|Angle of Installation||min. 30 degrees recommend|
|Lifting Finger Space or Bar||Every 3 mt|
|Lifting Capacity||Up to 2200 kg|