Mavi Deniz is a market leader / world’s largest producer in the design and manufacture of Multi Purpose Oil Spill Response Vessel. Mavi Deniz’s Oil Spill Response Vessel( OSRV ) can be seen in use all over the world. Multi – purpose anti pollution work boats can be supplied already fitted with all the equipment necessary to implement an effective and quick marine clean-up operation.
Mavi Deniz recently introduced the Sea Horse, a multipurpose Oil Spill Response Vessel ( OSRV ).
The versatile OSRV can fitted with various types of response equipment so that it can be utilized in many different applications, including boom deployment, fire fighting, buoy handling, towing, general work boat duties, monitoring, dispersant spraying, oil recovery, garbage collection, storage and disposal of macro-pollutants from the sea and beach clean-up operations. To combat pollution at sea, Sea Horse : isolates the polluted area with oil booms carried on board in order to recover hydrocarbon spills; collects and stores solid floating and semi-submerged waste ; fights fires, cleans rocks and reefs plus provides general support in the area. Recovered oil storage, hydraulic power, and a clear deck with a hydraulic crane provide for a most versatile tool for many operations around the port and terminal.
Sea Horse is a purpose built Oil Spill Response Vessel ( OSRV ) that comes complete with brush skimmer system with outrigger and sweeping boom near the side of the hulls to enable recovery of all oil viscosities this uniquely designed, purpose built oil spill recovery, and is the only craft capable of recovering oils from light diesel through to highly viscous crudes by simply driving the vessel through the slick. Optionally oil mop skimmer system is fitted side of the hull. An optional boom reel can be used to store and deploy a variety of different sized booms or foam/water monitor for fire fighting. Dispersant spray system is fitted for applying the chemical dispersion agent through articulated arms mounted on both sides of the vessel. The Oil Spill Response Vessel also collects garbage / debris with its front belt conveyor system. Sea Horse has been specifically conceived to operate in harbour areas and close waters and open-seas or offshore activities. Oil Spill Response Vessel is based on a robust steel mono hull. OSRV has excellent sea going qualities, which allow the vessel to reach the same high level of performance in open waters.
- The Oil Spill Response Vessel ( OSRV ) is based on a robust steel mono hull. Rotate 360 degrees in place.
- Twin Engines. General workboat duties.
- Hydraulic knuckle crane to assist in equipment handling operations.
- Sea Horse, with its brush skimmer system with outrigger and sweeping boom near the side of the hull system to recovery of all oil types’ viscosities from the sea. Optionally oil mop skimmer system is fitted by simply driving the boat through the slick.
- Oil Spill Response Vessel, Oil Recovery Rate ; 100 m³/hour.
- Debris / Garbage recovery systems. Oily water reception. (sludge, slop, bilge, & oily waste liquids).
- Oil booms deployment & store with boom reel.
- Fire Fighting.
- Dispersant spray system.
- Sewage Treatment Systems & Oily Water Separator
- Towing duties with towing hook.
- Accommodation with cabin for crew, WC & Bathroom or a workshop can be provided.
|Beach Cat XL||Beach Cat L||Beach Cat M|
|Lenght||6 m||6 m||3 m|
|Width||2 m||1.8 m||1.6 m|
|Working Width||1.5 m||1.4 m||1.5 m|
|Height||2.5 m||2.4 m||2 m|
|Discharge height||1.6 m||1.6 m||-|
|Screen Depth||Up to 30 cm||Up to 30 cm||Up to 10 cm|
|Weight||5000 kg||5000 kg||850 kg|
|Waste Tank Capacity||1 m³||0.5 m3||0.5 m3|
|Performance||18.000 m2||15.000 m2||10.000 m2|
|Speed||30 km / hr||30 km / hr||8 km / hr|