Mavi Deniz Beach Sealing Boom is an oil spill containment boom that makes it suitable for shallow water environments to shorelines, marshy coastal areas, and beaches. Beach Sealing Boom is beneficial in areas subject to tidal fluctuations.
Beach Sealing Boom fits with a single air tube along the top of each section. The freeboard provides an inflatable or foam-filled buoyancy chamber, which allows the Shore Boom to function like conventional curtain booms in deeper water. This chamber is inflated, and the Shore Boom can tow to the deployment location. Once on-site, the water tubes are filled.
Beach Barrier, Shore Boom, is a unique purpose containment boom that utilizes water ballast. The water is pumped into two tubes along the bottom of the boom. This water acts as ballast when the boom is floating; once the boom is stranded. These tubes sit on the ground and form a seal. The Shore Boom can transition between the water and land and prevent oil spread in these regions.
A full range of boom reels, air blowers, and water pumps are available.
- Shore Boom is Ideal for operations in beaches with relatively small waves, swamps, lagoons, and other areas where the water level is shallow or changes due to tide, rains, or flooding.
- Shore Boom can float on the water and seal to shore to prevent the migration of floating contaminants.
- Shore Boom has Excellent performance, works well in tidal waters, dynamic rivers, or lakes.
- Available in a wide range of PVC / PU / Neoprene fabrics.
- For utmost reliability, Beach Sealin Boom has Multiple chambers that Segmented ensure the boom continues to float in the event of damage.
- Inexpensive gasoline drove the inflation blower, and the gasoline-driven water pump used to fill the chambers.
- Corrosion-resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Custom sizes available.
|Beach III||Beach II||Beach I|
|Overall Height||700 mm||600 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||350 mm||300 mm||250 mm|
|Draft||350 mm||300 mm||250 mm|
|Fabric Material||1100 dtex, PVC (Standard) | PU (Optional)|
|Fabric Weight||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²|
|Tensile Strenght||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm|
|Section Length||15 m||15 m||15 m|
|Connector||ASTM Z or ASTM Universal|