Mavi Deniz’s Oil Fence Boom is a robust flotation boom that offers economical, well-proven oil containment. Oil Fence Boom’s Model ranges from sheltered/calm waters and low current conditions to open water oil containment.
Oil Fence Boom is a solid buoyancy. The oil fence-type boom consists of a flexible skirt, flat flotation for spill containment, and recovery operation in relatively protected waters and calm waters. Oil Fence Boom can deploy from barges, boats, docks, trailers, or a person wading and has universal aluminum lightweight tool-free connectors that interconnect with other ASTM connectors.
Oil Fence Boom is one of the most economically priced booms available while providing excellent performance and durability.
Oil Fence Boom offers the smallest storage volume of solid float boom types and can be stored on pallets, containers, or boom reels. Systems are incorporating storage/deployment boxes, towing bridles, anchor systems, and repair kits.
- Oil Fence Boom is Ideal for operations in ports, harbors, inland, and coastal where a quick response is required.
- Oil Fence Boom is available in a wide range of heavy-duty vinyl-coated polyester / PU coated fabrics.
- Symmetrical closed cell foam floats ( HDPE ) ensure a smooth external profile for superior oil containment.
- Marine-grade aluminum connectors with ASTM standards
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel ballast chain/lead blocks
- Custom sizes available
|OF 1500||OF 1200||OF 1100||OF 1000||OF 750||OF 500|
|Application Area||Offshore||Offshore||Harbour, Coastal||Harbour, Inshore||Harbour, Inshore||Lake, River, Pond|
|Overall Height||1500 mm||1200 mm||1100 mm||1000 mm||750 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||500 mm||400 mm||350 mm||300 mm||250 mm||200 mm|
|Draft||1000 mm||800 mm||750 mm||700 mm||500 mm||300 mm|
|Fabric Material||1100 dtex, PVC (Standard) | PU (Optional)|
|Fabric Weight||650 g/m²||650 g/m²||650 g/m²||650 g/m²||650 g/m²||650 g/m²|
|Tensile Strenght||2100 N/5 cm||2100 N/5 cm||2100 N/5 cm||2100 N/5 cm||2100 N/5 cm||2100 N/5 cm|
|Section Length||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m|
|Connector||ASTM Z or ASTM Universal|