Mavi Deniz Beach Sealing Boom is a special purpose oil spill containment boom make it suitable for use in shallow water environments to shorelines, coastal marshy areas to beaches. Beach Sealing Boom is especially effective in areas subject to tidal fluctuations.
Beach Sealing Boom is fitted with a single air tube along the top of each section. The freeboard is provided by an inflatable or foam filled buoyancy chamber, which allows the Shore Boom to function like conventional curtain booms in deeper water. This chamber is inflated and the Shore Boom can be towed to the deployment location. Once on site the water tubes are filled.
Beach Barrier, Shore Boom is a special purpose containment boom that utilizes water ballast. The water is pumped into two tubes along the bottom of the boom. This water acts as ballast when the boom is floating; once the boom is stranded these tubes sit on the ground and form a seal. The Shore Boom is able to make the transition between the water and land and prevents the spread of oil in these regions.
A full range of boom reels, air blowers and water pumps are available.
- Shore Boom is Ideal for operations in beaches with relatively low waves, swamps, lagoons and other areas where the water level is shallow or changes due to tide, rains or flooding.
- Shore Boom can float on the water and seal to shore to prevent migration of floating contaminants.
- Shore Boom has Excellent performance, works well in tidal waters, dynamic rivers or lakes.
- Available in a wide range of PVC / PU / Neoprene fabrics.
- Multiple chamber design for utmost reliability. Segmented chambers ensure boom continues to float in the event of damage.
- An inexpensive gasoline driven inflation blower and gasoline driven water pump is used to fill the chambers.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Custom sizes available.
|Security 1600||Security 1100||Security 950||Security 850||Security 650|
|Overall height||1600 mm||1100 mm||950 mm||850 mm||650 mm|
|Freeboard||1000 mm||650 mm||550 mm||450 mm||400 mm|
|Draft||600 mm||450 mm||400 mm||400 mm||250 mm|
|Section Length||25 / 50 m||25 / 50 m||25 / 50 m||25 / 50 m||25 / 50 m|