Mavi Deniz Pvc & Pu Inflatable Boom’s high-buoyancy makes it suitable for use in a wide variety of conditions from sheltered water to open ocean waves.
Air Boom, is a pressure inflatable boom which uses air for buoyancy. Each Air Boom section length is segmented into individual inflatable chambers by way of internal bulkheads. This ensures that the boom will maintain positive buoyancy and continue to float in the event of any damage. Booms feature simple, rapid inflation, and high buoyancy to weight ratios for use in waves and demanding conditions.
Pvc & Pu Inflatable Boom is also available with solid foam floatation sections along the top of the boom to keep it afloat should one of the chambers damage or deflate. Our most popular inflatable boom design.
Pvc & Pu Inflatable Boom is compact for greater storage on boom reels making it easy and fast to deploy and retrieve with a minimum amount of manpower.
Pvc & Pu Inflatable Boom can be inflated using handheld or backpack inflation blowers, or with integrated hydraulic blowers stand alone or mounted on a boom storage and deployment reel.
- Pvc & Pu Air Boom,Inflatable Boom is Ideal for operations in marine terminals, ports, harbors, offshore and opean ocean.
- Pvc & Pu Air Boom,Inflatable Boom is Available in a wide range of PVC and PU coated fabrics.
- Multiple chamber design for utmost reliability.
- Segmented chambers ensure boom continues to float in the event of damage.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel ballast chain.
- Custom sizes available
|Work Cat 10||Work Cat 12||Work Cat 15||Work Cat 18||Work Cat 22|
|Length||10 m||12 m||15 m||18 m||22 m|
|Width||5.0 m||5.0 m||6.0 m||8.0 m||8.5 m|
|Draft||1.5 m||1.5 m||1.8 m||1.8 m||2 m|
|Hull Type||Mono Hull||Mono Hull||Mono Hull||Mono Hull||Mono Hull|
|F/O Tank||5 T||6 T||7 T||7 T||7 T|
|Engine||2 x 100 hp||2 x 100 hp||2 x 350 hp||2 x 350 hp||2 x 500 hp|
|Speed||7 Knots||7 Knots||10 Knots||10 Knots||10 Knots|
|Payload||10 T||10 T||10 T||10 T||10 T|