Oil Barrier Boom is permanent containment boom is designed to protect Port facilities, loading marine terminals, refineries, power plants and marinas.
Oil Barrier Boom features long term durability, excellent resistance to ultraviolet, wave action and marine growth with very low maintenance.
Oil Barrier Boom is an extremely durable, low maintenance oil spill boom designed for permanent installation in harbours, hydro electric plants, tidal inlets, dams, lagoons, docks, piers, oil rigs, vessels and other facilities where spills are possible.
Oil Barrier Boom has established a reputation for rugged durability and top performance in controlling oil spills and debris. Some of our installations have been in continuous service for over 15 years.
- Oil Barrier Boom is high-quality, long term use at a reasonable and can be left in the water for many long years
- Best durable boom for the containment of both debris & oil and other floating pollutants
- Constructed of self-extinguishing and non-corrosive materials
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet
- Excellent resistance to wave action and marine growth with low maintenance
- Easy to use open / close system to allow vessels to enter and leave the protected area
- Engineered dock, port and facility installations
|NEO 1700||NEO 1500||NEO 1200||NEO 1000||NEO 800||NEO 500|
|Application Area||High Sea||Offshore||Offshore||Harbour, Coastal||River||River|
|Overall Height||1700 mm||1500 mm||1200 mm||1000 mm||800 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||600 mm||600 mm||500 mm||400 mm||350 mm||200 mm|
|Draft||1100 mm||900 mm||700 mm||600 mm||450 mm||300 mm|
|Section Length||25 / 50 / 100 m||25 / 50 / 100 m||25 / 50 / 100 m||25 / 50 m||25 / 50 m||25 / 50 mt|