Mavi Deniz’ Pvc Inflatable Boom + PU Inflatable Boom high-buoyancy makes it suitable for use in a wide variety of conditions, from sheltered water to open ocean waves.
Air Boom is a pressure inflatable boom that uses air for buoyancy. Each PVC Inflatable Boom + PU Inflatable Boom section length is segmented into individual inflatable chambers through internal bulkheads. That ensures that the boom will maintain positive buoyancy and continue to float in the event of any damage. Booms feature pure, rapid inflation and high buoyancy to weight ratios for use in waves and demanding conditions.
PVC Inflatable Boom + PU Inflatable Boom is also available with substantial foam floatation sections along the top of the boom to keep it afloat should one of the chambers damage or deflate. Our most popular inflatable boom design.
PVC Inflatable Boom + PU Inflatable Boom is compact for greater storage on boom reels, making it easy and fast to deploy and retrieve with a minimum workforce.
PVC Inflatable Boom + PU Inflatable Boom can be inflated using handheld or backpack inflation blowers or integrated hydraulic blowers stand-alone or mounted on boom storage and deployment reel.
- PVC Inflatable Boom + PU Inflatable Boom is Ideal for operations in marine terminals, ports, harbors, offshore, and ocean.
- PVC Inflatable Boom + PU Inflatable Boom is Available in a wide range of PVC and PU coated fabrics.
- Inflatable Boom has Multiple chambers for utmost reliability.
- Segmented chambers ensure the boom continues to float in the event of damage.
- Corrosion-resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel ballast chain.
- Custom sizes available
|AIR 1700||AIR 1500||AIR 1200||AIR 1000||AIR 800||AIR 500|
|Application Area||High Sea||Offshore||Offshore||Harbour, Coastal||Harbour, Coastal||River|
|Overall Height||1700 mm||1500 mm||1200 mm||1000 mm||800 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||600 mm||500 mm||400 mm||300 mm||250 mm||200 mm|
|Draft||1100 mm||1000 mm||800 mm||700 mm||550 mm||300 mm|
|Fabric Material||1100 dtex, PVC (Standard) | PU (Optional)|
|Fabric Weight||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²|
|Tensile Strenght||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm|
|Section Length||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m|
|Connector||ASTM Z or ASTM Universal|