Oil Barrier has rugged construction a high technology boom engineered for long life. Oil Barrier is an oil spill boom designed for permanent installation in refineries, harbors, ports, lagoons, docks, piers, oil rigs, vessels, fishing farms and other facilities where spills are possible.
Oil Barrier is fitted with excellent UV, impact and abrasion resistant HDPE floats. These high density moulded heavy duty polyethylene floats are attached to the sturdy base fabric.
Oil Barrier has an anchor eyebolts system as standard. Oil Barrier has a ballast system with galvanized chain or lead weights under each pair of floats.
We offer a choice of containment boom connector including ASTM Universal or Z Connector. Other types of connectors can be fitted on request.
Oil Barrier Boom long-term durability, excellent resistance to ultraviolet, wave action and marine growth with very little maintenance.
Oil Barrier is alternatively supply with hemispherical soft float version for boom reel storage. (low storage volüme)
Oil Barrier is alternatively supply with the floats that can be filled with foam as an option, to provide ultimate reliability and increased buoyancy.
Optional Accessories: Anchor Sets, Tidal Compensators, Strong-Backs, Tow Bridle, Marker Lights, Stand-Off Units, Pile Tether, Alternative Connectors and fabric, Custom Section Lengths.
- Oil Barrier Boom is high-quality, long-term use at a reasonable and can stay in the water for many long years
- Oil Barrier Boom is an extremely durable, low maintenance
- Best durable boom for the containment of both debris & oil and other floating pollutants
- Constructed of self-extinguishing and non-corrosive materials
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet
- Excellent resistance to wave action and marine growth with low maintenance
- Easy to use an open/close system to allow vessels to enter and leave the protected area
- Engineered dock, port, and facility installations
|Oil Barrier 1200||Oil Barrier 1000||Oil Barrier 900||Oil Barrier 800||Oil Barrier 600||Oil Barrier 500|
|Overall height||1200 mm||1000 mm||900 mm||800 mm||600 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||300 mm||275 mm||250 mm||225 mm||200 mm||150 mm|
|Draft||900 mm||725 mm||650 mm||575 mm||400 mm||350 mm|
|Tensile Strength||400 N / mm|
|Floatation||Molded heavy duty polyethylene floats|
|Fabric||Heavy-duty rubber (Standard) |
PVC coated polyester fabric (Optional)
|Flotation Color||Yellow / Red|
|Ballast||Galvanized Chain (Standard) or Lead Blocks (Optional)|
|Section||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt|
|Connector||ASTM Z or ASTM Universal|