Oil Barrier Boom is permanent containment boom is designed to protect Port facilities, loading marine terminals, refineries, power plants, and marinas.
Oil Barrier Boom features long-term durability, excellent resistance to ultraviolet, wave action and marine growth with very little maintenance.
Oil Barrier Boom is an extremely durable, low maintenance oil spill boom designed for permanent installation in harbors, hydroelectric plants, tidal inlets, dams, lagoons, docks, piers, oil rigs, vessels and other facilities where spills are possible.
Oil Barrier Boom has established a reputation for rugged durability and top performance in controlling oil spills and debris. Some of our installations have been in continuous service for over 15 years.
- Oil Barrier Boom is high-quality, long-term use at a reasonable and can stay in the water for many long years
- Best durable boom for the containment of both debris & oil and other floating pollutants
- Constructed of self-extinguishing and non-corrosive materials
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet
- Excellent resistance to wave action and marine growth with low maintenance
- Easy to use an open/close system to allow vessels to enter and leave the protected area
- Engineered dock, port, and facility installations
|Oil 1200||OIL 1000||Oil 900||OIL 800||OIL 600||Oil 500|
|Overall height||1200 mm||1000 mm||900 mm||800 mm||600 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||300 mm||300 mm||250 mm||250 mm||200 mm||150 mm|
|Draft||800 mm||700 mm||650 mm||550 mm||400 mm||350 mm|
|Section Length||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt||15 / 25 / 50 mt|