Mavi Deniz Rubber Inflatable Boom is designed for oil spill operations to use in a wide variety of conditions in sheltered water to open ocean waves.
Rubber Air Boom is an air-inflated boom with all the benefits of conventional AirBoom plus increased UV resistance and excellent inflation characteristics. Rubber Inflatable Boom is a heavy-duty boom with oil resistance, wear resistance, seawater resistance, and UV resistance.
The Rubber Inflatable Boom manufactured from vulcanized Neoprene or Hypalon with two plies of oil resistance and UV resistance to synthetic fabric. Rubber Inflatable Boom designed with a high buoyancy robust structure with perfect wave riding with stable deployment in sweeping oil operations and oil retention characteristics in all climatic conditions including icy conditions.
Rubber Inflatable Boom’s segmented chamber design means damage to a single boom section will not result in the loss of boom integrity and the durable Neoprene material can quickly repair in the field should damage occur.
- Rubber Inflatable Boom, is Ideal for operations in bays, ports, calmer inner harbors, moderate ocean to open ocean waves.
- Rubber Inflatable Boom, is available in a wide range of vulcanized Neoprene or Hypalon with two plies of reinforcing fabrics.
- Rapid inflation, airtight buoyancy chambers.
- Independent, segmented buoyancy chambers.
- The boom is oil resistant, wear resistant, seawater resistant, and UV-resistant.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel ballast chain enclosed in a reinforced fabric.
- Custom sizes available
|NEO 1700||NEO 1500||NEO 1200||NEO 1000||NEO 800||NEO 500|
|Application Area||High Sea||Offshore||Offshore||Harbour, Coastal||River||River|
|Overall Height||1700 mm||1500 mm||1200 mm||1000 mm||800 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||600 mm||600 mm||500 mm||400 mm||350 mm||200 mm|
|Draft||1100 mm||900 mm||700 mm||600 mm||450 mm||300 mm|
|Section Length||25 / 50 / 100 m||25 / 50 / 100 m||25 / 50 / 100 m||25 / 50 m||25 / 50 m||25 / 50 mt|