Mavi Deniz’s River Boom is solid flotation booms which is economical, well proven oil containment. River Boom Model range from sheltered calm waters, low current conditions through the high current open water oil containment.
Mavi Deniz River Boom is a versatile, general-purpose boom designed for use in many different spill response applications. The River Boom freeboard is maintained with cylindrical foam floats. These floats offer a high degree of wave conformance and reserve buoyancy in choppy or rough conditions.
River Boom is available in four different sizes. ( 1.000 mm / 750 mm / 500 mm / 250 mm )
An optional added top tension member offers additional tensile strength and renders the boom more stable in fast currents. A heavy ballast chain is used to ensure the boom skirt does not lift in fast currents.
Cylindrical foam floatation booms have a greater waterline beam, are more stable, and offer more buoyancy and increased performance in rougher conditions than fence type booms.
- River Boom is Ideal for operations in ports, harbors, lakes, rivers, streams, inland and coastal where a quick response is required.
- River Boom is available in a wide range of heavy-duty / PU fabrics.
- Cylindrical foam floatation ( HDPE ) for maximum memory characteristics.
- Will retain shape, will not crush or break into pieces.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel ballast chain / lead blocks.
- Custom sizes available.
|OF 1500||OF 1200||OF 1100||OF 1000||OF 750||OF 500|
|Application Area||Offshore||Offshore||Harbour, Coastal||Harbour, Inshore||Harbour, Inshore||Lake, River, Pond|
|Overall Height||1500 mm||1200 mm||1100 mm||1000 mm||750 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||500 mm||400 mm||400 mm||300 mm||250 mm||200 mm|
|Draft||1000 mm||800 mm||700 mm||700 mm||500 mm||300 mm|
|Section Length||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m|