Mavi Deniz’s River Boom is solid flotation booms which are economical, well-proven oil containment. River Boom Model range from sheltered calm waters, low current conditions through the high current open water oil containment.
Mavi Deniz River Boom is a versatile, general-purpose Contractors Special Boom designed for use in many different spill response applications. The River Boom freeboard is maintained with cylindrical foam floats. These floats offer a high degree of wave conformance and reserve buoyancy in choppy or rough conditions.
River Boom is available in five different sizes. ( 1.000 mm / 900 mm / 750 mm / 600 mm / 500 mm / 250 mm )
An optional added top tension member offers additional tensile strength and renders the boom more stable in fast currents. A heavy ballast chain is used to ensure the boom skirt does not lift in fast currents.
Cylindrical foam floatation booms have a greater waterline beam, are more stable, and offer more buoyancy and increased performance in rougher conditions than fence type booms.
- River Boom is Ideal for operations in ports, harbors, lakes, rivers, streams, inland and coastal where a quick response is required.
- River Boom is available in a wide range of heavy-duty / PU fabrics.
- Cylindrical foam floatation ( HDPE ) for maximum memory characteristics.
- Will retain shape, will not crush or break into pieces.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel ballast chain/lead blocks.
- Custom sizes available.
|OR 250||OR 500||OR 600||OR 750||OR 900||OR 1000|
|Overall height||250 mm||500 mm||600 mm||750 mm||900 mm||1000 mm|
|Freeboard||100 mm||180 mm||200 mm||250 mm||300 mm||300 mm|
|Draft||150 mm||320 mm||400 mm||500 mm||600 mm||700 mm|
|Section Length||15 / 25 m||15 / 25 m||15 / 25 m||15 / 25 m||15 / 25 m||15 / 25 m|