Mavi Deniz Rubber Inflatable Boom, is designed for oil spill operations to use in a wide variety of conditions in sheltered water to open ocean waves.
Rubber Air Boom is an air inflated boom with all the benefits of conventional AirBoom plus increased UV resistance and excellent inflation characteristics.Rubber Inflatable Boom is is a heavy-duty boom with oil resistance, wear resistance, seawater resistance and UV resistance.
The Rubber Inflatable Boom manufactured from vulcanized Neoprene or Hypalon with two plies of oil resistance and UV resistance synthetic fabric. Rubber Inflatable Boom is designed with a high buoyancy robust structure with perfect wave riding with stable deployment in oil sweeping operations and oil retention characteristics in all climatic conditions including arctic conditions.
Rubber Inflatable Boom’s segmented chamber design means damage to a single boom section will not result in the loss of boom integrity and the durable Neoprene material can easily be repaired in the field should damage occur.
- Rubber Inflatable Boom, is Ideal for operations in bays, ports, calmer inner harbours, moderate ocean to open ocean waves.
- Rubber Inflatable Boom, is available in a wide range of vulcanized Neoprene or Hypalon with two plies of reinforcing fabrics.
- Rapid inflation, airtight buoyancy chambers.
- Independent, segmented buoyancy chambers.
- The boom is oil resistant, wear resistant, seawater resistant, and UV-resistant.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel ballast chain enclosed in a reinforced fabric.
- Custom sizes available