Mavi Deniz Neoprene Rubber or PU Single Point Inflatable Auto Boom’s high-buoyancy makes it suitable for use in a wide variety of conditions from sheltered water to open ocean waves.
Rubber / PU Single Point Inflation Boom is an air-inflated boom with all the benefits of conventional AirBoom plus increased UV resistance and excellent inflation characteristics. Rubber Auto Boom is is a heavy-duty boom with excellent resistance to oil, sunlight, wear, seawater, puncture, abrasion and tearing.
The Single Point Inflation Boom is manufactured from vulcanized Neoprene or PU with two plies of reinforcing fabric. Auto Boom is designed with a high buoyancy to weight ratio – providing the boom with excellent wave riding and oil retention characteristics.
Single Point Inflation Boom’s segmented chamber design means damage to a single boom section will not result in the loss of boom integrity and the durable Neoprene material can easily be repaired in the field should damage occur.
The bright orange Neoprene/Hypalon mix reflects the UV rays better than black booms, potentially extending service life.
- Single Point Inflation Boom is Ideal for operations in bays, ports, calmer inner harbours, moderate ocean to open ocean waves.
- Single Point Inflation Boom is Available in a wide range of vulcanized Neoprene or PU with two plies of reinforcing fabrics.
- Single Point Inflation Boom is Rapid inflation, airtight buoyancy chambers.
- Independent, segmented buoyancy chambers.
- The boom is oil resistant, wear resistant, seawater resistant, and UV-resistant.
- Corrosion resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connector.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel ballast chain enclosed in a reinforced fabric.
- Custom sizes available.