Mavideniz’s Trash Barrier designed to Prevent water pollution by holding all floating trash and debris that stop, control, and collect trash and debris. Trash Barrier is ideal for permanent installation in HES (hydroelectric power plants), tidal inlets, rivers, marine, harbours, and dams.
Trash Barrier Boom is an extremely durable, low maintenance barrier. Manufactured in robust materials to withstand the harsh effects of abrasion, UV, oil and marine degradation. The heavy-duty HDPE nets can be added underneath as an option, to provide ultimate stopping of trashes and increased height under the water level. Trash Barrier is ballasted by lead weights or a galvanized chain can be placed under each pair of floats. ASTM Connectors are provided as standard at the end of each section.
Trash Barrier Boom moulded heavy duty polyethylene floats that attach to the rubber base fabric by corrosion resistant fittings. The heavy-duty floats can be fill with foam as an option, to provide ultimate reliability and increase buoyancy. The floats can be unbolted from the base fabric for cleaning and if necessary damaged floats can simply be replaced. Anchor eyebolts can be provided at regular intervals adjacent to the floats or the end connectors.
- All pieces of Trash Barrier and Debris Boom are in ASTM-Z international Standards
- Trash Barrier is highly durable to water and sunlight
- Lead weights are under the Barrier
- Trash Barrier can move Due to High – Tide, and Low-Tide of the water
- Barrier Material constructed from rubber
- The tensile strength of the barrier material is 400 kg/cm
- For extreme debris situations, Special high-tensile steel wire
|Trash Barrier 500||Trash Barrier 800||Trash Barrier 1000|
|Overall height||500 mm||800 mm||1000 mm|
|Freeboard||200 mm||250 mm||300 mm|
|Draft||300 mm||550 mm||700 mm|
|Section Length||25 m||25 m||25 m|
|Fabric Tensile Strength||400 N / mm|
|Fabric Type||Heavy-Duty Rubber|
|Flotation Color||Yellow / Orange / Red|