Mavi Deniz, Inclined belt Oil Skimmer is a high-performance skimmer for recovering of floating oil on water on the market today. The belt skimmer constructed from a mesh allows water to drain through and encourages adhesion of the oil. The oil is lifted on board and is scraped off to storage. The Inclined belt Oil Skimmer also incorporates debris removal and handling arrangements to allow operation in non-ideal conditions.
The success of belt oil skimmer inclined lies with the extremely high performance of the Inclined belt Oil Skimmer, and also collect a wide range of soil types and a wide range of operating conditions. The critical feature of the Inclined belt Oil Skimmer is its ability to collect and separate the oil in a single operation.
The high performance of the Inclined belt Oil Skimmer maintains work in thick oil slicks and sheens.
The design allows for easy and safe deployment of the Inclined belt Oil Skimmer to integrate any type of Vessel.
- Inclined belt Oil Skimmer, Ideal for operations in Oil Spill Response, Vessel of Opportunity Oil Skimming System (VOSS) at Near Shore, Harbor, Coastal, Offshore, Deploy from workboat, barge, tugboat and supply vessel.
- High efficiency, up to 98% recovery
- Special belts for oil spills with easy change and operation Belt systems,
- All Oil (Light & Heavy Oils) Types of Viscosities
- Oil Recovery Rate: 30/50/100/200/300
- Debris Grinder
- Fast & Simple Deployment & Operations
- Rugged all-aluminum construction, powder coated
|Belt 30||Belt 50||Belt 70||Belt 100||Belt 200|
|Oil Recovery Capacity||30 m3/h||50 m3/h||70 m3/h||100 m3/h||200 m3/h|
|Type||Wire Mesh Conveyor Belt Unit|
|Recovered Materials||Heavy Crude Oil, Heavy-Oil Emulsions, Oil Absorbents, Emulsions, Debris, Garbage, Litter, Sargassum, and Seaweed|
|Oil Collection Speed||Up to 4 knots||Up to 4 knots||Up to 4 knots||Up to 4 knots||Up to 4 knots|
|Oil Recovery Efficiency||% 95||% 95||% 95||% 95||% 95|
|Length||1.8 m||2.4 m||2.5 m||3.3 m||4.5 m|
|Wide||1.2 m||1.3 m||1.4 m||1.5 m||1.8 m|
|Weight||90 kg||180 kg||400 kg||850 kg||1500 kg|
|Mounted||Bow or Side||Bow or Side||Bow or Side||Bow or Side||Bow or Side|