Mavi Deniz’s Self Priming Centrifugal Pump is designed for pumping water containing sand, mud, solids, high volume industrial applications, and suspension on construction sites. Self Priming Centrifugal Pump can be mounted high and dry above the sump at floor level with only the suction line down in the liquid pump.
Self Priming Pump has 9140 alloy steel shaft and a mechanical, oil-lubricated, double-floating, self-aligning, silicon carbide seal — the replaceable wear plate made of ductile iron. Self Priming Pump will handle liquids up to 80° C. Pumps are available as basic units for connection to your power source or may be flex-coupled or v-belt is driven by an electric motor.
Mavi Deniz’s Self Priming Centrifugal Pump; there is no need for filling the suction hoses and no need for foot valves. Long life, compact size, and minimal maintenance are needs easily and quickly operated. Open impeller made wide capacity for handling liquid wastes and solids.
The priming system virtually eliminates the leaks associated with traditional vacuum-assisted pumps, making them ideal for pumping environmentally hazardous liquids. Priming pumps are equipped with an auxiliary priming system to ensure automatic prime and reprime. Pumps have an oversized, oil-lubricated, silicon carbide mechanical seal that allows the pump to run dry without damage — high flow models and high head models available.
Self Priming Centrifugal Pump is perfectly suitable for pumping viscous and dense liquids containing large size solids and working in extreme conditions pumping sewer by-pass at sewage lift stations. Including the transfer of viscous fluids with solids in suspension.
Vacuum-assisted versions also can be used in wellpoint dewatering. High capacity vacuum lamel-type vacuum pumps ensure priming of the liquid with air in suspension from great depth.
Self Priming Centrifugal Pump models are available with electric or diesel engine.
Mavi Deniz’s engine-driven, self-priming centrifugal pumps are ideal for standby and emergency cleanup applications. Pumps can handle up to 3″ diameter solids, depending on the models.
Pumps to suit other applications are also available. The optional wheel kit provides portability for easy access to the job site. Pumps are available with gasoline or diesel engines.
- Non-flammable and non-explosive liquid
- Rainwater and common sewage
- Construction site drainage station of people’s air defense system
- Industrial wastewater of light industry, paper mill, textile, food processing plant, chemical industry
- Sewage discharge in the residential area
- Sewage and deposit of water purifying system
- Tanning industry, fish breeding in the river and pond
- Wine and sugar industry
- Discharge of not strongly corrosive but seriously polluted sewage
- Self Priming Centrifugal Pump can handle solids up to 3 inches.
- Self Priming Centrifugal Pump can continue pumping fluid while the pump still situated out of the pit.
- Long life, compact size, and minimal maintenance
- Stable performance, reliable operation
- Rapid self-priming, high suction head
- Semi-open impeller structure and non-clogging design: Strong passing capacity.
- Convenient usage: The pump can be mounted near the cesspit, with only the suction pipe down in the liquid. (The pump shall fill with water for the first start.)
|SPCF 38||SPCF 100||SPCF 200||SPCF 250||SPCF 350||SPCF 500||SPCF 600|
|Capacity||38 m3/h||100 m3/h||200 m3/h||250 m3/h||350 m3/h||500 m3/h||600 m3/h|
|Diesel Engine Driven||4 HP||10 HP||20 HP||40 HP||50 HP||100 HP||122 HP|
|Type||Self Priming ( Wet Prime ) Pump|
|Pump Body||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron|
|Impeller||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron||Bronze||Bronze||Bronze||Bronze||Bronze|
|Solid Handling||44 mm||76 mm||76 mm||76 mm||76 mm||76 mm||76 mm|
|Max Suction||6 m||6 m||6.4 m||7 m||6.4 m||7 m||6.7 m|
|Discharge Head||24 m||20 m||16 m||24 m||22 m||36 m||38 m|