Screw Centrifugal Pump impeller combines the properties of a screw pump with those of a centrifugal pump. The low liquid velocity in the pump results in the relatively low shear force. That makes the Centrifugal Screw Pump suitable for liquids which have to handle carefully and without too much motion and turbulence, to avoid emulsification. Mavi Deniz Screw Centrifugal Pump is ideal for pumping high viscosity liquids such as crude oils, latex, molasses, and refinery wastes using a positive displacement screw. When pumping lighter materials, the impeller acts as a centrifugal type providing high capacity. Screw Centrifugal Pump uses for oil skimmers and cargo pumping.
The Mavi Deniz MSP-100, MSP 150, and MSP 700, models are light and compact high capacity hydraulic driven centrifugal screw pump. Slow liquids speeds and low shear forces in the cargo are a direct consequence of the shape of the impeller; this makes the pump suitable for liquids which have to handle carefully and without excessive motion and turbulence. This unique quality of the pump makes it perfect for oil recovery operations.
For very viscous products like Molasses and heavy fuel oil more powerful hydraulic motors are available.
The Mavi Deniz MSP-100, MSP 150 and MSP 700 is standard equipped with 0,5 mt. Self-closing quick couplings with a locking device to prevent the couplings from separating accidentally. For safe connection to a ship’s hydraulic system or a Mavi Deniz portable power pack.
- Oil recovery
- Tank cleaning
- Sewage pumping
- Unique centrifugal screw impeller allows pumping of liquids with viscosities up to 1.000.000 CST
- Suitable for operation in hazardous areas.
- Low Emulsifying properties due to low shear forces with low velocities
- Non-clogging characteristic. No overload risk when the pump is blocked.
- Oil-lubricated seals ( can run dry )
- Screw Centrifugal Pump has the variable speed hydraulic drive
- Screw Centrifugal Pump has a wide range of performance
- The safe hydraulic drive can use where electric power is hazardous or impractical
- Can be used in-line as a booster pump
|MSP 100||MSP 150||MSP 150 HF||MSP 700|
|Capacity||100 m3/h||300 m3/h||500 m3/h||700 m3/h|
|Impeller||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron||Ductile Iron||Stainless Steel|
|Discharge Head||60 m||60 m||120 m||100 m|
|Height||43 cm||61 cm||61 cm||61 cm|
|Width||30 cm||49 cm||49 cm||49 cm|
|Weight||28 kg||83 kg||83 kg||83 kg|