Mavi Deniz Boom Reel designed to store, deploy and retrieve an oil containment boom + inflatable oil booms. Boom reel protects the oil boom. Boom Storage Reel is the fastest and most efficient systems for storing or deploying both solid floats and inflatable oil booms. Boom Reel available in a range of sizes as manual or power operated storage reels.
Boom storage reel models range from Manual, Electrical or Hydraulic operated units are an efficient, maintenance free, economical method of storage, transportation, deployment, and recovery.
Manufactured in mild steel, shot blasted and hot dip galvanized. Aluminum is an option where weight saving is significant. Fitted lifting and forklift points. Lightweight design for operation and deployment by one or two men. Rugged construction ensures a long, trouble-free life.
- Safe and easy to operate
- Durable construction
- Lightweight and compact design
- Boom Reel has a compact and robust design
- Great pulling power
- Continuously variable speed operation
- Steel Base with forklift pockets
- Hydraulically/Electrical operated brakes
- Simple single-lever operation
- Speed control forward and reverse
- PVC Protective Cover
- Fork Lift Pockets
- Crane Lifting Points
- Boom Reel material can be marine grade aluminum or steel
- Power Pack
- 3rd Party Inspection Certification
- DNV 2.7-3 and EN 12079-1.
- Custom design + size possible
- Skid-mounted or rapid response trailer or stand-alone diesel hydraulic power pack or electric hydraulic or direct electric or manual or hydraulic outrigger arms etc.
Hydraulic Boom Reel is supplied complete with a hydraulic hose with quick fit couplings.
The Mavi Deniz Boom Reels are designed by 3D-modelling and by applying finite element analysis on structural parts to optimize their construction.
|Boom Reel 125||Boom Reel 200||Boom Reel 250||Boom Reel 300||Boom Reel 500|
|Capacity||125 mt Oil Boom||125 mt Oil Boom||250 mt Oil Boom||300 mt Oil Boom||500 mt Oil Boom|
|Drive||Manual / Hydrauli / Electric|
|Material||Steel or Alüminium|
|Dimentions||2 x 1.7 x 2.2 m||2 x 2.2 x 2 m||2 x 2.6 x 2.2 m||2 x 3.1 x 2.2 m||2 x 5 x 2.2 m|