Intermediate Bulk Container primary designs to transport, storage of bulk liquid, and granulated substances, IBC tank is ideal to use chemicals, food ingredients, solvents, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Liquid, granulated, and powdered food ingredients
- Industrial Chemicals
- Bulk chemicals including hazardous materials or dangerous goods
- Commodities and raw materials used in industrial production
- Rainwater when used for rooftop rainwater collection
- Paints, Inks & Dyes
- Oil Spill
Features | Options
- UN marking options
- Metal palletized IBC Tank / Plastic palletized IBC Tank / Wood palletized IBC Tank
- IBC, which stabilise against ultraviolet light, is manufactured from high molecular polyethene. IBC has corrosion-resistance and is quite safe.
- Produce with steel case, which weld as electronic controlled for body and surrounding from 360 separate points, supplies strong toughness and durableness. It has the ultimate strength of most chemicals.
- Intermediate Bulk Container does not react with acidic and basic chemicals.
- Intermediate Bulk Container has high safety standards for the storage of hazardous substances; land and sea transportation.
- Intermediate Bulk Container supplies some advantages like easy loading and custom installation, storage, removal of the load.
- Intermediate Bulk Container is appropriate for reuse. IBC Tank manufacture with alternative 150-200 mm lid.
- The whole components can be reconditioning even after the end of product life.
|IBC P||IBC M||IBC W|
|Dimension||1200 x 1000 x 1160||1200 x 1000 x 1160||1200 x 1000 x 1160|
|Raw Material||HDPE - High Density Polyethylene|
|Outside Container||Galvanized, welded steel cage|
|Filling Tap||150 mm / 225 mm with screw cap|
|Dynamic Load||According to density Up to 2 floors|
|Static Load||Up to 3 floors||Up to 4 floors||Up to 3 floors|
|Discharge Valves||Butterfly DN 50 - 80 Valve With CAMLOCK male connection|
|Capacity||1.000 liters - 275 gallons||1.000 liters - 275 gallons||1.000 liters - 275 gallons|