Aquatic Weed Transport Barge designs for Trash, Weed, Debris, and solid removing to transfer from water to shore. Aquatic Weed Transport Barge is necessary for projects where few unloading sites or far away places, with the barge of carriage time and money, stay in your pocket, and Weed harvesters can go on working without wasting time. Weed Transport Barge load or unload everything, Transfer weed loads to shore, increasing the harvesting efficiency.
International Maritime Organization announcing a strategy to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to zero by the end of this century, marine environmental regulations have been tightened worldwide. The implementation of emission control areas has begun to affect vessel operations. Mavi Deniz has successfully started new emission control regulations by developing dual-fuel solutions and cleaner green power technologies. Mavi Deniz’s Green Power Options; Solar Energy System, Battery Power System, Hydrogen Fuel Cell System, LPG System can fully integrate into Aquatic Weed Transport Barge including deck equipment and propulsion system.
Aquatic Weed Transport Barge Green Power Options
- Powered by Solar Energy System
- Powered by Battery Power System
- Powered by Hydrogen Fuel Cell System
- Powered by LPG System
- Self Loading and Unloading Supply and Support Vessel.
- Heavy Duty Hull with Reinforced Bow and Stern
- Trash Skimmers, River cleaner, Lake Cleaner, Marina Cleaner
- Adaption to all other Makes of Harvesters and Skimmer Boats Available as Factory Customization.
- 360 Degree view over Control Bridge
- Fingertip Hydraulic Controls.
- High maneuverability capacity with Twin Propulsion system
- Stainless steel Hydraulic Tubes and Fasteners.
- Heavy Duty Moving Conveyor Mesh Floor Feed Stern to Bow
- Hydraulic Conveyor Drives.
- Articulating Discharge Conveyor.
|Transport Barge 10||Transport Barge 12||Transport Barge 14|
|Length||10 m||12 m||14 m|
|Width||3.0 m||3.3 m||3.5 m|
|Draft||0.6 m||0.7 m||0.8 m|
|Height||2.5 m||2.5 m||2.5 m|
|Conveyor Mesh||Galvanized (Standard) | Stainless Steel (Optional)|
|Conveyor Width||2.3 m||2.5 m||2.7 m|
|Conveyor Overhang||2.2 m||2.2 m||2.2 m|
|Hull Type||Steel (Standard) | Aluminum (Optional)|
|Solid Waste Tank Capacity||18 m³||22 m³||28 m³|
|Fuel Tank||50 lt.||70 lt.||100 lt.|
|Engine||Water-Cooled Diesel - 57 HP||Water-Cooled Diesel - 80 HP||Water-Cooled Diesel - 115 HP|
|Propulsion||2 x Hydraulic Powered Propeller||2 x Hydraulic Powered Propeller||2 x Hydraulic Powered Propeller|
|Speed||Max. 6 - 5 mph||Max. 6 - 5 mph||Max. 6 - 5 mph|
|Electronics||Navigational Safety Lights||Navigational Safety Lights||Navigational Safety Lights|
|Wheelhouse||Operator’s Seat with full instrumentation control panel without cabin|
|Optional||Sun/Rain Canopy / Shore Conveyor / Trailer Conveyor / Tilt Deck Trailer / Horn / Radio / Search Lights / Deck Lights / Air conditioner / WC / shower Seats / Jib Crane ( 0.5t @ 7m ) / First Aid Kit / Fire Monitor / Fenders Operator Cabin / Spare Parts Kits Navigation Equipments (Radar, GPS, Echo-sounder, Compass, VHF)|