Boom Towing Boat designs for pollution response operations and can also use logistics to support operations at sea. Boom Towing boat ideal for the harbor, coastal, and mooring operations.
The towing point can be a particular operation and use the stern, bow, or vessel side. For better performance, Boom Towing Boat can combine containment boom and recovery systems with skimmers.
Boom Towing Boat has a Modern and efficient standard layout with a first-class Wheelhouse. The wheelhouse and deck accommodation is wholly insulated, reduces noise levels, and is finished with a durable modern floor. The Wheelhouse has a 360-degree point of view and is also entirely air-conditioned.
The success of booming operations: Boom Towing Boat designs with excellent seakeeping, maneuverability, towing, and mooring, and also for production, you will see our quality, standards, and differences. After we deliver vessels, you will see the same performance and quality years and years later not changed, there is one reason to catch the performance and quality, We don’t use poor quality products, pick the best material and products for building the vessel, and also choose the best workers, and engineers.
International Maritime Organization announcing a strategy to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to zero by the end of this century, marine environmental regulations have been tightened worldwide. The implementation of emission control areas has begun to affect vessel operations. Mavi Deniz has successfully started new emission control regulations by developing dual-fuel solutions and cleaner green power technologies. Mavi Deniz’s Green Power Options; Solar Energy System, Battery Power System, Hydrogen Fuel Cell System, LPG System can fully integrate into Boom Towing Boat + Mooring Boat including deck equipment and propulsion system.
Boom Towing Boat + Mooring Boat Green Power Options
- Powered by Solar Energy System
- Powered by Battery Power System
- Powered by Hydrogen Fuel Cell System
- Powered by LPG System
- Mooring Boat, Ideal for operations in marine terminals, ports, harbors
- Essential Functions; Towing / Pushing / Personnel transfer / Mooring / Supporting diving operation / Oil containment boom laying / Supporting oil skimmer operations
- Shallow draft, superior maneuverability
- The spacious aft deck, safe working area
- All-welded marine grade steel or aluminum construction
- For optional reel, towing bridles, air blower, buoy, anchoring system.
- Variety of wheelhouse/console designs
- Available in single or twin-engine
- Additional equipment can be installed, such as a hydraulic crane, hydraulic winch, reel, skimmer, boom navigation equipment, etc.
- Custom sizes, specs are available.
|Mooring Boat I||Mooring Boat II||Mooring Boat III||Mooring Boat IV||Mooring Boat V|
|Material||Aluminium / Steel|
|Length||6.5 m||7.5 m||9 m||10.5 m||12.5 m|
|Width||2.4 m||2.6 m||3 m||4.5 m||4.5 m|
|Draft||1.5 m||1.6 m||1.5 m||1.5 m||1.5 m|
|F/O Tank||200 lt||200 lt||200 lt||200 lt||200 lt|
|Engine||100 hp||150 hp||200 hp||225 hp||250 hp|
|Bollard Pull||1 T||1.2 T||1.5 T||1.6 T||6 T|
|Speed||8 Knot||8.5 Knot||8.5 Knot||8.5 Knot||9.5 Knot|
|Optional||Fire Canon / Oil Boom / Oil Skimmer / Spray System / Diving Equipments / Shacklers / Crane|