The MINI CAT, Oil Spill Recovery Boat designed to collect spilled oil before it reaches the shoreline which is an incredibly innovative oil recovery boat, designed to be used in limited spaces and in shallow water, areas where larger vessels with the same operational abilities are unable to operate, suitable to work in limited draft, inland, and coastal waterways. ports, canals, bays, marinas, lakes, marina, waterways, nearshore and along the coast carrying out the following services:
- Collect, storage and discharging of floating and semisubmerged micropollutants (seaweed, plastic, plants, cans, wood, vegetation, etc.)
- Collection of oils and hydrocarbon products;
- Fire-fighting and quay cleaning operations using a water cannon positioned on deck;
- Removal of spill foam and surface films.
- The oil recovery boat is also ideal as a multipurpose vessel for boom deployment and dispersant spraying
Oil Spill Recovery Boat has hull mounted brush skimmer and also can be mounted to bow or side of the hull which enables recovered oil to be delivered directly to the recovered oil storage tanks in the middle of the boat. Oil Spill Recovery Boat is portable that allows the operator to either proposition or relocate the unit quickly for immediate response to the marine accident and also oil recovery boat can transfer by Container or Trailer.
Oil Spill Recovery Boat has excellent marine qualities and is also able to maintain a high level of efficiency in the open sea. The catamaran hull accentuates the flow of water towards the inner side of the boat where vacuum propeller positioned behind the collection basket creates an aspiration flow. The suction vacuum propeller is role dynamically operated directly from the wheelhouse. The collection basket can be regulated according to the trim to optimize its functionality. A turbine pulls a stream of water through a tank with a mesh to filter out solid waste.
The stream is then separated into two:
- First Stream: the turbine pumps away from the clean water.
- Second Stream: surface water, polluted with oil and hydrocarbons is channeled into a hydrocarbon separator, where the hydrocarbons are held floating.
MAVI DENIZ is a market leader/world’s largest producer in the design and manufacture of multi-purpose ecological anti-pollution workboats. MAVI DENIZ Inland & Sheltered Waters OSRV, MINI CAT can be seen in use all over the world
|MINI CAT 5000||MINI CAT 7200||MINI CAT 9100|
|Length||5.1 m||7.2 m||9.1 m|
|Beam||2.2 m||2.5 m||2.5 m|
|Draft||0.8 m||0.8 m||0.9 m|
|Displacement||1250 kg||2200 kg||3200 kg|
|Debris Capacity||1 m³||2 m³||3 m³|
|Oil Storage Tank||1 m³||2 m³||3 m³|
|F/O Tank||300 lt.||300 lt.||300 lt.|
|Speed||6 Knots||6 Knots||8 Knots|
|Oil Collection Speed||0-3 knots|
|Oil Recovery Rate||25 m³ / hr|
|Skimmer Mounted||Bow or Side|
|Rescue Device||3 x Life jacket / Buoy / 3 x Fire Extinguisher|
|Accommodations||Fully glazed wheelhouse high quality fit-out which includes seats|
|Optional||GPS, Echo-sounder, compass, VHF. Navigational Safety Lights, Floating Oil Storage Tank, Fire Canon, Jib Crane|