Inshore Research Vessel designs for biological, chemical, oceanographic, and geological sampling. Inshore Research Vessel, equipped with the latest technological advances and specifically designed for carrying out multidisciplinary research tasks, scientific systems suitable for implementing earth sciences projects in shallow coastal water areas.
Design of Research Vessel: We are working with the best designers and scientists globally because Research Vessel has reduced draft, excellent hydrodynamic performance with stability, and precise low-speed handling and positioning. We can arrange the designs for your operational profile and requirements.
Research Vessel interior design tailor-made for local conditions and requirements ( first-class seats + cabin + LCD + air condition +WC + long-lasting flooring – ceiling cover – wall covering, etc.).
Research Vessel has modern multipurpose laboratories with wet and dry laboratory spaces, a bridge with 360º visibility, quiet working areas, and enough handling equipment with a large stable working deck for operations. Research vessels can accommodate up to 14 people, including crew, researchers, or technicians undertaking ongoing research campaigns for seven days.
The Research Vessel can equip with an integrated performance monitoring system recording real-time data, including ( Shaft torque and thrust, Engine speed, Fuel consumption, Wind speed and direction, Ship speed, Trim and draft, Ship motions, Rudder angle, Water depth, etc. )
Features | Options
- Conventional surface, mid-water, and bottom trawling
- Use of static fishing gear
- Plankton sampling
- Multinet Macness
- Water sampling at depths up to 400m
- Soft sediment sampling and seafloor coring
- Seafloor – 3d maps, photography, and imaging
- Marine mammal and bird surveys – visual and acoustic
- CTD Rossette
- Multi-channel high separation shallow seismic system
- Dive Amenity
- Sea magnetometer
- Side-scanning sonar system
- Bridge echo sounder, radar, very high frequency, and Sirius radios
- Flow measurement with continuous measurement
- Large cabin for installing other oceanographic equipment
- Oceanographic – winch, davit, lars, aft crane, a-frame, and gantry for deploying equipment over the side or stern
- Wet and dry laboratory spaces
- Dynamic positioning system connected to bow and stern thrusters
|Research 22||Research 18||Research 14||Research 10|
|Hull||Catamaran Hull (Standard) | Mono Hull (Optional)|
|Material||Marine Grade Aluminium (Standard) | Steel (Optional)|
|Propellers||Fixed Pitch ( Standard ) | Waterjet ( Optional )|
|Speed||Min 10 - 20 Knots|