Mavideniz can assist with Environmental Remediation projects. Mavideniz offers a range of Contaminated Soil Remediation + Water Remediation + Sediment Remediation + Restoration services for a wide variety of clients.
Water Remediation for groundwater contaminated through accidental spillage or leaks and chemicals involved in soil pollution are petroleum hydrocarbons, pesticides, lead, and other heavy metals. Soil contamination can also happen due to underground storage tanks rupturing or the leaching of waste from landfills. Mining, fertilizer application, oil and fuel dumping pesticides, cyanide, volatiles, creosote, and many other environmental issues. Contaminated Soil, Groundwater Remediation, Surface Water Remediation following spill incidents or site decommissioning.
Surface water remediation is very similar to groundwater remediation, except it is far easier to access water above the soil. Surface water is exposed to many different elements. Still, water is a natural breeding ground for insects, bacteria, and other things that are generally harmful to humans. Surface water remediation matters because humans are more likely to contact surface water than they are with groundwater. Problems are a little bit simpler to find, and it may be a little bit easier to take care of them as well.
Soil remediation removes contaminants from soil—hydrocarbons, heavy metals, and creosote all present property owners’ problems. There are different methods of fixing soil. Soil remediation can be using natural means, such as using certain types of bacteria. Additionally, thermal soil remediation, air sparging, and encapsulation may be effective. The most immediate type of remediation is the removal of the contaminated soil and replacement with clean fill. Soil contamination has serious, long-term, and deleterious effects on ecosystems and property. Many animals absorb soil contamination in one form or another, and soil contamination can cause massive die-offs. This, in turn, can cause more problems. Humans may become permanently sick due to soil contamination.
Sediment Remediation is a mix of water and soil remediation. When you mix the two, new circumstances are created, and thus new problems may arise. Contaminated sediment as soil, sand, organic matter, or other material accumulates at the bottom of a water body containing toxic materials at high levels. Sediment Remediation can affect both the water and the soil.
Some of Our Services Provided :
- Stream Restoration and Relocation
- Stream Bank and Slope Stabilization
- Riparian Enhancement and Stabilization
- Wetland Restoration, Enhancement and Creation
- Environmental Dredging
- Groundwater and Vadose Zone Remediation
- Excavation and on-site chemical stabilization of characteristic hazardous waste
- Excavation and chemical stabilization of listed hazardous waste
- Lagoon closures, sludge dewatering, and solidification.
- Decontamination and Demolition of manufacturing plants.
- Installation of Soil Vapor Extraction and Groundwater Treatment Systems.
- Bio-remediation of organic and hydrocarbon contaminated soils.
- Air stripping and In-situ treatment of organically contaminated soils.
- Underground storage tank cleaning and removal
- Excavation and off-site disposal of contaminated waste materials.
Some of Our Environmental Remediation Techniques
- Thermal Soil
- Pump and Treat
- Air Sparging
- Physical separation and oil recovery
- Vacuum extraction
- Granular and Powder
- UV System