Salvage and Wreck Removal is the first line of defense against marine pollution when significant casualties occur. No company has made a more significant contribution to the development of salvage capability and thus to the protection of our environment than Mavi Deniz.
Mavi Deniz is accepted as the most outstanding private company of Turkey in wreck removal and salvage by international P&I Clubs.
The wreck removal + salvage activities of Mavi Deniz is in the inland and offshore waters;
- Underwater Survey and Damage Repairs
- Removal of fuel, oil, and dangerous wastes + Disposal
- Discharge of cargo from the wreck
- Project planning & site operations
- Scuttling & jacket placement
- Project Safety & the risks
- Floatation and towage of the debris
- Pollution and hazardous substance identification, prevention, and control
- Naval Architects
- Master Mariners
- Marine Engineers
- Marine Biologists
- Structural Engineers
- Maritime Civil Engineers
- Many other specialists
Marine emergency response at this level requires the experience of dedicated salvage professionals, supported by specialized vessels and equipment.
Our logistics center is located in Istanbul. Our full range of engineering facilities and logistics support, ensures that we can operate efficiently at remote locations.
We can provide on-site assistance for any wreck removal + salvage operation, anywhere in the world. Working closely with our customers throughout the life cycle of the project, we support all parts of wreck removal + salvage operation
The company maintains close contact with local government authorities/departments and has a vast network of suppliers of any additional equipment that might be required for any salvage operation.
As a result, there is a rise in demand for the services of professional marine salvors. Aware of this need, Mavi Deniz has dedicated salvage equipment ready for immediate mobilization.
A wide range of equipment items include
- Heavy oil transfer pumps
- Wreck grabs
- Hydraulic/diesel driven winches
- Welding and cutting units for both above and underwater
- Diving equipment
- Chain pullers
- Rigging and patching equipment
- Yokohama fenders
- Floating cranes,
- Lightering vessels,
- Underwater welders
- Anti-oil pollution equipment ( oil boom, Oil skimmer, )
- Boats + Vessels