MAVI DENIZ provides oil spill training from Incident Management to Operational/Safety training for any given situation from significant incident to smaller spills.
Training can be included as part of a package or provided on an individual product basis.
MAVI DENIZ’s certified professionals and technical team have considerable experience for many years.
MAVI DENIZ also organizes seminars for shipping, environmental professionals, students, environmental, worker safety and health managers, volunteers from schools, technical colleges, universities, transportation, oil, terminal, port companies, and municipalities & local authorities.
In addition to high-quality oil spill response equipment, Mavi Deniz offers practical, value-added, and cost-effective training ;
The IMO Model courses on oil spill pollution preparedness and response have been developed for three levels of competency:
- IMO Level 1 Operational Staff
- IMO Level 2 Supervisors and on-scene commanders
- IMO Level 3 Senior management personnel
- IMO Refresher Level 1-3
- HNS – First responders, Supervisors and On-Scene Commanders – Operational Level
- HNS – Administrators and Senior Managers – Manager Level
- HNS Refresher Level 1-3
- Equipment Training + Exercise
- Increase proficiency using actual Oil Spill Recovery Equipment and Oil Spill Recovery Vessels