MAVI DENIZ is a leading beach / shorelines protection equipment manufacturer.
MAVI DENIZ is a leading international environmental consultancy company with an unrivaled reputation for providing expert and tailored services.
MAVI DENIZ is acting as technical advisor to a consortium aiming to develop a state-of-the-art equipment’s in Baku, Azerbaijan at 04th May 2016. The consortium of Environmental Technologies Ltd. advisors includes X-OIL on finance and Caspian Marine MMC on legal.
2.750 m Trash Booms with lighting buoys are installed in the lake which is located in Baku effective in containment and protection of beaches such as seaweed, glass, syringes, plastic, cans, cigarettes, shells, stone, wood and virtually any unwanted debris on the water.
Services that support remediation include:
- Risk assessment
- Remedial design and construction
- Soil and groundwater cleanup
- Remedial system operation and maintenance
- Decontamination and demolition
- Remedial investigation / feasibility studies
- Municipal wastewater treatment consulting
- Oily water treatment consulting
- Produced water treatment consulting