19th February 2018, Mavi Deniz will supply 2 pcs Tier 1 Oil Spill Response Equipment Container with RINA Certificate to GAP Project at Turkmenistan Port.
- INSIDE LENGTH: 5.895 m
- INSIDE WIDTH: 2.350 m
- INSIDE HEIGHT: 2.392 m
- DOOR WIDTH: 2.340 m
- DOOR HEIGHT: 2.292 m
- CAPACITY: 33 m3
- MAX CARGO WEIGHT: 28230 Kgs
Standard containers are also known as general purpose containers.
They are closed containers, i.e. they are closed on all sides. A distinction may be drawn between the following types of standard container:
- Standard containers with doors at one or both end(s)
- Standard containers with doors at one or both end(s) and doors over the entire length of one or both sides
- Standard containers with doors at one or both end(s) and doors on one or both sides
- In addition, the various types of standard container also differ in dimensions and weight, resulting in a wide range of standard containers.
- Standard containers are mainly used as 20′ and 40′ containers. Containers with smaller dimensions are very seldom used. Indeed, the trend is towards even longer dimensions, e.g. 45′.