27th April 2016, Mavi Deniz has been subcontracted to provide 1 pcs 17 m and 1 x 11 m Sea Cat type Anti Pollution Vessel to recover trash, solid waste, plastics, nylon, weeds, cigarette, and garbage’s on the water in the Mediterranean Sea Area to city of
Iskenderun ( Alexandretta ) Municipality for a long-term operating services.
MAVI DENIZ several vessels are on usage for domestic market and the International oil spill market.
- The Sea Cat vessels, which is an extremely innovative vessel,
- Works in ports, canals, bays and along the coast;
- Collection, storage and discharging of floating and semi submerged macro pollutants ( plastic, plants, cans, wood etc. );
- Collection of hydrocarbon products;
- Fire-fighting and quay cleaning operations using a water cannon positioned on deck;
- Removal of foam and surface films;
- Monitoring, pollution control and analysis of waters;