Mavideniz’s Log Boom and Debris Barrier is a heavy-duty debris control system designed to control and recover floating trash.
Mavideniz’s Log Boom and Debris Barrier ideal for marine environments, power plants, river, dam, floating trash, floating logs, and other floating debris
Log Boom and Debris Barrier are easy and simple to install + maintenance + service, no special equipment required for servicing,
- All pieces of the barrier are in ASTM-Z ınternational Standards.
- The barrier is highly durable to water and sunlight.
- Debris Barrier Float sizes, components, and lengths can arrange for your requirements.
- Lead weights are under the Barrier.
- The barrier can move Due to the High – Tide and Low-Tide of the water.
- Barrier Material construct from the rubber.
- The barrier material’s tensile strength is 400 kg/cm and can also arrange for your requirements.
- Ring Net
- The colors are Yellow and Black
- For extreme situations, we can add Special high-tensile steel wire
|Log Barrier 300||Log Barrier 400||Log Barrier 500||Log Barrier 600|
|Overall height||300 mm||400 mm||500 mm||600 mm|
|Freeboard||150 mm||175 mm||200 mm||250 mm|
|Draft||150 mm||225 mm||300 mm||350 mm|
|Section Length||3 m / 6 m / 10 m||3 m / 6 m / 10 m||3 m / 6 m / 10 m||3 m / 6 m / 10 m|
|Tensile Strength||27000 kg||27000 kg||27000 kg||27000 kg|
|Flotation Color||Yellow / Orange / Red||Yellow / Orange / Red||Yellow / Orange / Red||Yellow / Orange / Red|
|Connector||Galvanized Steel Shackle||Galvanized Steel Shackle||Galvanized Steel Shackle||Galvanized Steel Shackle|
|Debris Screen Material (Optional)||Galvanized Debris Screen or Fabric Net|
|Debris Screen Height (Optional)||0,5 m / 1 m||0,5 m / 1 m||0,5 m / 1 m||0,5 m / 1 m|