Our Floating Pneumatic Fender designs use larger oil tankers, VLCC’s, ULCC’s, ship-to-ship (STS), ship-to-dock transfer operations, terminals, large gas carriers, bulk carriers, all kinds of ships, and floating structures.
Our fenders play a critical role in ship berthing and mooring’s safe operation. Mavi Deniz confirms that all its Pneumatic Rubber Fenders fully manufactures comply with ISO17357 and B.V. certificate requirements.
- Our Pneumatic Fender is constructed of several layers of strong tire cord and is thus resistant to pressure and cutting.
- Our Pneumatic Fender utilizes the compressive elasticity of air. Therefore performance deterioration due to fatigue is absent.
- Energy absorption of Pneumatic Fender does not decrease at inclined compression up to 15 degrees.
- The reaction force of Our Pneumatic Fender does not increase sharply even under excess load conditions.
- Pneumatic Fenders are adequately reinforced using a strong tire cord to cope with shearing and compression forces and internal pressure.
- Pneumatic Fender can be removed easily to a suitable jetty or quay when not in use or transferred to another mooring point whenever required.
- Marking-less Pneumatic Fenders use a specially formulated outer rubber to avoid marking the ship’s hull.
- The Low-pressure Pneumatic Fender type is designed with a lighter body construction. Our Pneumatic Fender is popular for applications requiring large clearance between the ship and jetty or between two ships but not necessarily needing the high performance of a standard high-pressure pneumatic fender.
- Vertical-Pneumatic fenders are specially designed to be installed vertically (Hydro-pneumatic fenders are water-ballasted). They are popular with vessels whose berthing point is below the waterline, such as catamaran ships, semi-submersibles platforms, or other submersibles. Also, they are suitable as secondary fenders at both bow and stern of the ship.
- Pneumatic Fender watch is convenient for checking the internal pressure by using sensors installed in the fender body and receiver. The receiver can use for one or several fenders simultaneously.
- Globuoy is a modified pneumatic fender used as a surface or sub-sea buoy in equipment installation, mooring, anchoring, and various offshore operations. It can be used with higher working pressure or filled with pressure-resistant material for various underwater applications. It is a non-collapsible buoy in case of over-submergence.
|SIZE (A X B X L) MM||E (KNM/M)||R (KN/M)||P (KN/M2)||CHAIN SIZE (MM)||STEEL BAR (MM)||WEIGHT (KG/M)|
|150 x 75 x 1200||1.8||65||552||16||16||21|
|250 x 100 x 600||4.1||100||550||19||22||32|
|300 x 120 x 600||7.4||129||550||22||24||48|
|200 x 75 x 2000||2.8||75||550||19||22||62|
|200 x 100 x 2000||3.3||86||550||19||22||72|
|250 x 100 x 2000||4.8||96||550||19||22||100|
|250 x 125 x 2000||5.1||108||550||19||22||110|
|300 x 150 x 2000||7.4||129||550||22||24||140|
|400 x 150 x 2000||12||165||550||25||28||255|
|400 x 200 x 2000||13||172||550||25||28||290|
|500 x 250 x 1500||28||275||700||28||28||300|
|600 x 200 x 2000||35||320||700||30||36||575|
|600 x 300 x 2000||40||330||700||30||36||680|
|800 x 300 x 2000||62||400||700||34||44||1030|
|800 x 400 x 2000||74||440||700||34||44||1180|
|1000 x 500 x 1500||112||550||700||38||44||1200|
|1200 x 600 x 2000||162||660||700||40||50||2250|
|1400 x 700 x 2000||220||770||700||44||60||3050|
|1600 x 800 x 2000||288||880||700||48||70||4000|