Our Floating Pneumatic Fender can be used for ship-to-ship (STS), ship-to-dock transfer operations, terminals, and for all kinds of ships.
Our fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring, and also Mavideniz confirms that all its Pneumatic Rubber Fender fully comply with all requirements of ISO17357 and B.V. certificated
- Our Pneumatic Fender is constructed of several layers of strong tire-cord and is thus resistant to pressure and cutting.
- Our Pneumatic Fender utilizes the compressive elasticity of air. Therefore performance deterioration due to fatigue is absent.
- Energy absorption of Pneumatic Fender does not decrease at inclined compression up to 15 degrees.
- The reaction force of Our Pneumatic Fender does not increase sharply even under excess load conditions.
- Pneumatic Fenders are adequately reinforced using a strong tire-cord to cope with shearing and compression forces and internal pressure.
- Pneumatic Fender can be removed easily to a suitable jetty or quay when not in use or transferred to another mooring point whenever required.
- Marking-less Pneumatic Fenders use a specially formulated outer rubber to avoid marking the ship’s hull.
- The Low-pressure Pneumatic Fender type is designed with a lighter body construction. Our Pneumatic Fender is popular for applications requiring large clearance between the ship and jetty or between two ships but not necessarily needing the high performance of a standard high-pressure pneumatic fender.
- Vertical-Pneumatic fenders are specially designed to be installed vertically (Hydro-pneumatic fenders are water-ballasted). They are popular with vessels whose berthing point is below the waterline, such as catamaran ships, semi-submersibles platforms, or other submersibles. Also, they are suitable as secondary fenders at both bow and stern of the ship.
- Pneumatic Fender watch is convenient for checking the internal pressure by using sensors installed in the fender body and receiver. The receiver may be used for one or several fenders simultaneously.
- Globuoy is a modified pneumatic fender for use as a surface or sub-sea buoy in equipment installation, mooring, anchoring, and various offshore operations. It can be used with higher working pressure or filled with pressure-resistant material for various underwater applications. It is a non-collapsible buoy in case of over-submergence.
|Internal Pressure - kpa||Body Weight - kg||With Chain Net total Weight - kg||Siling Type Weight - kg||Guaranteed Energy Absorption - GEA - KJ||Reaction Force at GEA - kN|
|0.5 x 1.0 m||50||22||110||32||6||64|
|0.6 x 1.0 m||50||25||120||36||8||74|
|0.7 x 1.5 m||50||45||150||55||17||137|
|1.0 x 1.5 m||50||73||200||98||32||182|
|1.0 x 2.0 m||50||88||220||113||45||257|
|1.2 x 2.0 m||50||131||320||156||63||297|
|1.3 x 2.5 m||50||200||350||240||102||427|
|1.5 x 3.0 m||50||250||530||290||153||579|
|1.7 x 3.0 m||50||290||580||330||191||679|
|2.0 x 3.5 m||50||405||960||465||308||875|
|2.5 x 4.0 m||50||902||1240||1080||663||1381|
|2.5 x 5.5 m||50||1090||1850||1320||943||2019|
|3.3 x 4.5 m||50||1460||1710||1840||1175||1884|
|3.3 x 6.5 m||50||1870||2570||2250||1814||3015|
|3.3 x 10 m||50||2560||4660||3060||3067||5257|
|4.5 x 9.0 m||50||3940||5390||-||4752||5747|
|4.5 x 12 m||50||4790||6990||-||6473||7984|