Mavideniz’s Rotary Lobe Pump is designed to use for pumping Oil Spill, Oil Recovery, Oil Skimming, Oil Sludge, Chemical Spill Cleanup, Slurries, Sewage with Seawater, Liquid Waste from Ships, Bilge and Mud.
Rotary Lobe Pump has various rotor forms including bi-wing and multi-lobe options, and also use timing gears to eliminate contact between the rotors, which allows their use of non-lubricating liquid.
Rotary Lobe Pump offers low shear and gentle handling of the liquid to minimize product degradation.
Rotary Lobe Pump can mount on baseplates, trollies or trailers and the range of drives available include electric motors, diesel engines, and hydraulic motors.
- Lower Physical space than the other pump types
- Low fluid shear – low emulsion – Low maintenance
- Excellent for oil and water separation or highly viscous fluids
- Easily pumps air and liquid mixtures
- Can be operated in forward or reverse
- Maintenance friendliness and reliability and lower rebuild time
|RLP 200||RLP 30||RLP 60||RLP 150||RLP 320|
|Capacity||20 m³/h||30 m³/h||60 m³/h||150 m³/h||320 m³/h|
|Pressure||5 bar||2 bar||3 bar||4 bar||6 bar|
|Power||5.5 kW||4 kW||12.6 kW||30 kW||78 kW|