Our Diaphragm Pump available in three different metal designs: ductile iron (SG), stainless steel (ED), or aluminum (AL, upon request). Using suitable, durable materials for diaphragms, valve seats and balls will give you the best possible combination of materials for your application.
- Water and waste water management
- Ceramics industry
- Surface engineering
- Marble and stone works
- Marine, offshore
- Automobile industry
- Machine construction
- Pigment production
- Paper industry
- Paint and lacquer industry
- Steel industry
- Chemical Industry
- Many applications that require low pressure ( up to a maximum of 0.8 MPa/120 psi ).
- Mechanically driven diaphragm pump that is highly energy efficient, because the drive does not require expensive compressed air.
- Does not require hydraulic fluid, and it can be suitably equipped to provide the performance required by each specific application.
- Electromechanical Diaphragm Pump’s unique design concept and impressively low energy consumption when used in the most diverse of applications
|Mavi Weir 30||Mavi Weir 20||Mavi Weir 10|
|Oil Recovery Capacity||30 m3/hr||20 m3/hr||10 m3/hr|
|Dimentions||158 cm x 88 cm x 9 cm||158 cm x 88 cm x 9 cm||158 cm x 88 cm x 9 cm|
|Weight||7 kg||7 kg||7 kg|