Pollution Response Boat is designed to provide pollution response services by cleaning harbors, rivers, port areas, and coastal waters—a built-in series of proven, reliable standard designs and equipment with high-quality standardized components.
Pollution Response Boat opens the bow doors. Water is funneled into the bow through a vacuum effect for sweeping mode. The collected oil-polluted seawater was cleaned and separated automatically.
International Maritime Organization announced a strategy to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to zero by this century; marine environmental regulations have been tightened worldwide. The implementation of emission control areas has begun to affect vessel operations. Mavi Deniz has successfully started new emission control regulations by developing dual-fuel solutions and cleaner green power technologies. Mavi Deniz’s Green Power Options Solar Energy System, Battery Power System, Hydrogen Fuel Cell System, and LPG System can fully integrate into the Pollution Response Vessel, including deck equipment and propulsion system.
Pollution Response Vessel Green Power Options
- Powered by Solar Energy System
- Powered by Battery Power System
- Powered by Hydrogen Fuel Cell System
- Powered by LPG System
- The vessel is based on a robust steel monohull/catamaran hull, and the cabin is aluminum optionally.
- Excellent manoeuvrability.
- High Effective Excellent Shallow draft.
- Excellent stability.
- Single or Twin Engines.
- Hydraulic Crane.
- Oil spill recovery
- Dispersant spraying
- Laying of oil booms
- Fire fighting
- Stores solid floating and semi-submerged wastes
- Stores oil waste & liquids
- Custom Designs can be made quickly and economically onto Sea Piranha.