Floating Dock has different types and configurations available. Floating Dock is suitable for residential, commercial, marina, port, sea, river, lake, industrial applications, and watercraft storage.
Floating Dock is the quickest and most convenient way to dry-dock your jet ski, boat, or watercraft on the water. Floating Dock rollers are adjustable to accommodate the hull of watercraft; polyethylene rollers allow you to easily loading and launch.
Floating Dock has an interlocking extrusion system for easy snap-together configurations for all designs and deck spaces that enable you to assemble an endless variety of shapes, layouts, and configurations, making it easy for you to design the ideal dock system for your unique waterfront needs and also with our anchors, chains and shock absorbers, your dock will be safe and secure for the season.
Floating Dock Configurations
- Create Your Custom Layout
- T -Shaped
- Straight Multi-Slip
- Angled Multi-Slip
- Break Wall Multi-Slip
- Watercraft Storage
- Easy and quick installation/assembly.
- It perfectly adjusts to different water levels caused by tides and seasonal variations, floods, droughts and makes it easy for you to hop on and off your watercraft.
- Maintenance-free: 100% high-density polyethylene = 100% recyclable.
- Fully configurable and adaptable
- Durable: robust, resistant to pollution and ultraviolet rays, guaranteed for 20 years.
|Dimensions (cm)||Weight (kg)||Flotation (kg)|
|FD-01010||50 x 50 x 40||6.5||87|
|FD-01040||50 x 100 x 40||11||87|
|FD-01050||50 x 100 x 25||9.5||110|
|FD-010100||100 x 100 x 40||13||300|