Floating Dock + Platform has different types and configurations available. Floating Dock + Platform is suitable for residential, commercial, marina, port, sea, river, lake, industrial applications, and watercraft storage.
Floating Dock + Platform is the quickest and most convenient way to dry-dock your jet ski, boat, or watercraft on the water. Floating Dock + Platform rollers are adjustable to accommodate the hull of watercraft; polyethylene rollers allow you to easy loading and launch.
Floating Dock + Platform has an interlocking extrusion system for easy snap-together configurations for all designs and deck spaces that enable you to assemble an endless variety of shapes, layouts, and configurations, making it easy for you to design the ideal dock system for your unique waterfront needs and also with our anchors, chains and shock absorbers, your dock will be safe and secure for the season.
Floating Dock + Platform Configurations
- Create Your Custom Layout
- T -Shaped
- Straight Multi-Slip
- Angled Multi-Slip
- Break Wall Multi-Slip
- Watercraft Storage
- Easy and quick installation/assembly.
- It perfectly adjusts to different water levels caused by tides and seasonal variations, floods, droughts, and makes it easy for you to hop on and off your watercraft.
- Maintenance-free: 100% high-density polyethylene = 100% recyclable.
- Fully configurable and adaptable
- Durable: robust, resistant to pollution and ultraviolet rays, guaranteed for 20 years.
|Model||Dimensions (cm)||Weight (kg)||Flotation (kg)|
|FD-01010||50 x 50 x 40||6.5||87|
|FD-01040||50 x 100 x 40||11.0||87|
|FD-01050||50 x 100 x 25||9.5||110|
|FD-010100||100 x 100 x 40||13||300|