Mavi-Vac, Trailer Mounted Vacuum System is designed for removing debris, viscous oil, liquids, sludge and waste water from beaches, land or water. Trailer Mounted Vacuum System can be operate with other suitable vacuum pumps. Trailer Mounted Vacuum System can typically recover; oils, liquids and sludge Waste water, mud Sand, gravel Wood Chips Pellets and powders
- Transport and disposal of recovered oils/ liquids
- Trailer Mounted Vacuum System is Suitable for use in remote areas.
- Trailer Mounted Vacuum System is Ideal for long suction and hard to recover spills operations.
- Trailer Mounted Vacuum System is Less costly than vacuum trucks.
- Engineered to withstand arduous conditions in remote locations.
- Will fit in standard shipping containers.
- Approved for highway towing.
- Safety devices including surge brakes for highway or off-road towing.
- Heavy-duty suction wand.
- 1/4” steel tank with 1000 gallon capacity
- Solid welded full length fenders
- Primary shutoff on tank
- Vacuum pump fitted with exhaust silencer
- Hydraulic dump
- Diesel drive
- 500 mbar vacuum
- Stabilizer jacks for rear of trailer
- Fully opening rear door
- Sand blasted and epoxy painted
- 150mm discharge valve
- 75mm suction wand
- 3 or 4 inch hose x 18m
- Rear opening doors (36” or full)
- Water tank (removable)
- High Pressure washer
- Oil skimmers
- Transfer pumps
- Cyclonic separator with filters
- Vacuum hopper
|BSTP 15||BSTP 25||BSTP 30||BSTP 50||BSTP 65||BSTP 80||BSTP 105|
|Dimension||1538 x 2580 x 1320||1818 x 2249 x 1699||1926 x 2349 x 1809||2068 x 2619 x 2049||2021 x 3528 x 1904||2021 x 3527 x 2040||2200 x 4701 x2096|