Mavi-Vac, Trailer Mounted Vacuum System is designed for removing debris, viscous oil, liquids, sludge and wastewater from beaches, land or water. Trailer Mounted Vacuum System can be operated with other suitable vacuum pumps. Trailer Mounted Vacuum System can typically recover; oils, liquids and sludge Wastewater, mud Sand, gravel Wood Chips Pellets and powders
- Transport and disposal of recovered oils/ liquids
- Trailer Mounted Vacuum System is Suitable for use in remote areas.
- Trailer Mounted Vacuum System is Ideal for long suction and hard to recover spills operations.
- Trailer Mounted Vacuum System is Less costly than vacuum trucks.
- Engineered to withstand arduous conditions in remote locations.
- Will fit in standard shipping containers.
- Approved for highway towing.
- Safety devices including surge brakes for highway or off-road towing.
- Heavy-duty suction wand.
- 1/4” steel tank with 1000 gallon capacity
- Solid welded full-length fenders
- Primary shutoff on tank
- Vacuum pump fitted with exhaust silencer
- Hydraulic dump
- Diesel drive
- 500 mbar vacuum
- Stabilizer jacks for rear of trailer
- Fully opening rear door
- Sandblasted and epoxy painted
- 150mm discharge valve
- 75mm suction wand
- 3 or 4-inch hose x 18m
- Rear opening doors (36” or full)
- Water tank (removable)
- High-Pressure washer
- Oil Skimmers
- Transfer pumps
- Cyclonic separator with filters
- Vacuum hopper
|Mavi Vac I||Mavii Vac II||Mavi Vac II|
|Waste Vacuum Tank Capacity||540 gallon ( 2.0 cbm ) / 1000 gallon ( 3.7 cbm ) / 1300 gallon ( 5 cbm )|
|Engine||13 Hp Diesel Engine with electric start||25 Hp Diesel Engine with electric start||48 Hp Diesel Engine with electric start|
|Vacuum Pump||240 cfm||498 cfm||770 cfm|
|Waste Vacuum Tank||6 mm steel tank and flanged vacuum head with 1x5” sight glass on rear door, full safety features includes primary shutoff on tank and vacuum relief valves, tank mounting rails mounted front and rear, sandblast and epoxy painted to white colour|
|Waste Vacuum Tank||Hydraulic dump - 36” or Fully opening rear door (Optional) Stabilizer jacks for rear of trailer|
|Axle||Tandem axles with rated at 7,250 kg with wide flotation tires for off-road and highway use with easy lube hubs and electric brakes on both axles including tongue mounted emergency breakaway chain. Axle fitted with suspension system|
|Towing||DOT approved safety chains and hooks (emergency breakaway), Trailer lights meet DOT and I.C.C regulations for highway towing, Hitch with 8” adjustment, Mud flaps installed on rear fenders to meet DOT requirements|
|Safety Devicces||Surge brakes for highway or off-road towing.|
|Fonders||Full welded solid fenders|
|Hydraulic||Operate auxiliary equipment such as skimmers, pumps and pressure washers.|
|Electrics||All electrical connections sealed and water proofed.|
|Accessories||Heavy-duty suction wand, suction hoses with camlock fittings mounted on the side running boards for ease of access – 18 m x 3” vacuum hoses and 6” camlock coupler /discharge valve|
|Dimensions||( 2.0cbm ) - 1.65 x 1.45 x 1.25 m / ( 3.7 cbm ) - 4.57 x 2.21 x 2.44 m / ( 5 cbm ) - 5.40 x 2.21 x 2.44 m|
|Weight||( 2.0cbm ) - 650 kg / ( 3.7 cbm ) - 1800 kg / ( 5 cbm ) - 2800 kg|