Mavi Deniz, Rope Mop Oil Skimmer, is a fibrillated polypropylene yarn that is oleophilic and hydrophobic. That while it rejects the absorption of water, it attracts all oils and floating chemicals.
Rope Mop Oil Skimmer’s fabric is constructed to create a maximum surface area, which creates a massive recovery capability through adsorption and retention of oil and floating chemicals.
The E-Series Rope Mop Oil Skimmer is ideal for recovering light, medium, and emulsified oils in rivers, swamps, and other inland waters.
Long lengths of Rope Mop Oil Skimmer can be used, enabling oil some distance from the wringer unit to be collected. As the mop system is an oleophilic ( oil attracting ) system, only a small percentage of water is picked up with the oil.
Mop Skimmer can attract all oils and floating chemicals. Rejects water is not affected by floating debris on the water surface. The mop oil skimmer can be made to any length required. Rope mop skimmer can be made ready looped or open-ended. It is available in 4″, 6″ 9″ Widths or a particular full version is made to produce the mop net. Rope Mop Oil Skimmer has two different types – Black Mop for heavy oils and white mop for light oils and medium viscosity oils. It is hugely diverse in its use.
- Rope Mop Oil Skimmer, Ideal for operations in ports, harbors, inland, and coastal where a quick response is required.
- Pick up very little free water even in oil film thicknesses below 5mm.
- Incorporate a unique Oil / Water separator, oil collection tank avoiding the need to store unwanted free water.
- The small amount of free water picked up is returned immediately to the oil-contaminated area.
- Do not need pumps; the recovered oil is normal gravity-fed away.
- Mop skimmer can stay running 24 hours each day, seven days per week if required.
- Mop skimmer can stay for long periods unattended.
- Floating guide pulley
- Larger oil sumps
- Automatic offloading pumps
- Lever sensor switches
- Auto shutdowns
|Mavi Mop 1||Mavi Mop 5||Mavi Mop 10||Mavi Mop 15||Mavi Mop 20|
|Oil Recovery Capacity||0.6 m3/hr||1.5 m3/hr||3-5 m3/hr||12-15 m3/hr||20 m3/hr|
|Max Mops||1 x 10 cm||1 x 10 cm||1 x 10 cm||2 x 15 cm||2 x 30 cm|
|Waste Oil Tank Capacity||-||150 lt||300 lt||400 lt||600 lt|
|Waste Oil Tank Material||Steel (Standard) or Aluminum (Optional)|
|Oil Types||Weathered Heavy Oil / Separator Sludge / Fuel Oil / Palm Oil / Diesel / Bunker / Fish Oil and Many Others|
|Rope Material||Polypropylene filaments bound together using a nylon strap. Total cord length is 30 m. Cords can be attached to each another. Maximum joined length is 90 m|
|Construction||Steel Frame protected with powder-coated paint (Standard) or All-welded marine grade Aluminum (Optional)|
|Dimensions||0.45 x 045 x 0.45 m||0.45 x 0.53 x 0.53 m||1.08 x 0.46 x 0.69 m||1.76 x 0.82 x 1.22 m||1.83 x 1.12 x 1.3 m|
|Weight||30 kg||48 kg||85 kg||470 kg||745 kg|
|Drive Options||Electric / Diesel / Hydraulic / Pneumatic|