Mavideniz, offer a range of consultancy solutions that can meet your organisation’s need for contingency planning. Oil spill contingency planning designs to prepare for oil spills. The oil spill risk assessment and response planning processes allow the identification of, and adequate planning and provisioning for, spill scenarios of all scales and complexities. Incorporated within these processes are the principles of tiered preparedness and response. Once an oil spill contingency planning is done, continuous planning remains an important process to guide operations and monitor their effectiveness.
- Environmental Mapping / GIS
- Oil Pollution Emergency Plans
- 3d Oil Spill Modeling
- Shoreline Protection Strategy Plans
- Stakeholder Consultation and Management
- A detailed quantitative risk picture
- Identification of priorities and environmentally sensitive areas
- Identification of risk reducing measures
- Net Environmental Benefit Analysis
- Oil spill contingency analysis and response plans
- Customized solutions for near shore and shoreline response
- Customized solutions for a cold climate oil spill preparedness and response
- Operational oil spill support and technology advisory
- Verification of oil spill response technologies and plans.