We, as Mavi Deniz and its employees, see the “environment” as something to be entrusted to the future generations. We claim to protect the environment and natural resources with an understanding of Total Quality philosophy, which forms the basis of our management.
In this respect, Mavi Deniz :
- By the concept of Sustainable Development, and following technical, economic and commercial evaluation, to protect our natural resources and use energy and raw materials most efficiently and productively and apply technology which reduces to the minimum the waste discharged into the environment.
- Elaborate systems which will prevent pollution before it is formed in its source.
- Act accordingly to the legal rules and regulations of the domestic and international environmental systems.
- Choose the material and technology to minimize the negative environmental influences at the time of production and use, starting from the planning stage.
- To develop an infrastructure which is continually controlling, monitoring and defining environmental parameters to eliminate ecological risk.
- Enhancing environmental sensitivity by training and controlling our employees and sub-contractors within the body of Mavi Deniz.
- Reducing the amount of waste, supporting the recovery and recycling activities.
- To prevent pollution by deploying the new or enhanced suitable technologies in our production process in our products.
- Develop innovative products that have a less environmental impact, consume less fuel, less noisy and in which more recyclable material used.
- In the light of the identified environmental targets and goals, to apply an environmental management system complying with the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standards and to develop, and ensure the continuity of, all of our environmental activities within the framework.
To continue our leadership as the best company in the environmental sector, we will search for the best in everything together with our employees, suppliers, shareholders, and customers.
Because of this MAVI DENIZ’s quality policy is based on ;
- In the line of Mavi Deniz’s vision for the future; we develop and manufacture affordable, easy-to-use, reliable, environment-friendly consumer spill response products and deliver after sales service by implementing state-of-the-art technologies to satisfy our customer needs beyond their expectations.
- Providing emergency response services within the shortest possible time and with optimum costs, meeting customer expectations in a complete manner, and enhancing pollution response products and services rendered to our customers to the top quality level.
- To fallow technological innovations closely to acquire the expertise necessary for the design and development of solutions.
- To design and produce systems coherent with high-reliability criteria and provide spill response services with economic and productive high technology related to the operation of the systems included in our scope of work.
- With our structure suitable for continuous development under continually increasing competitive conditions, develop projects that are suitable for the latest technology, are economical, and that meet provisions of the applicable codes of practice, specifications and standards and the requirements of the customers.
- We try to ensure the participation, satisfaction, and development of our employees that are our most important resources by continuous training activities.
- Raise the working quality of our employees, solution partners, and our suppliers by encouraging and supporting them and thereby raise the level of quality of society as a whole.
- We review our management system and work processes starting with the suppliers and ending at the customers and define proactive approaches to improve our overall performance and created values in all fields of activity.
- Based on the principles of the Total Quality Philosophy and motivated with teamwork concept, we work hard to attain institutional and departmental targets and maintain continuous progress and growth in the target markets.
We document, certificate and continuously improve our Quality Management System to comply with the ISO 9001 standard requirements.