Mavi Deniz’s River Boom is robust flotation booms, which are economical, well-proven oil containment. River Boom Model ranges from sheltered calm waters and low current conditions through the high current open water oil containment.
Mavi Deniz River Boom is a versatile, general-purpose Contractors Special Boom designed for many different spill response applications in inland waters. The River Boom freeboard is maintained with cylindrical foam floats. Cylindrical foam floatation has a higher waterline beam, is more stable, and offers more buoyancy and increased performance in rougher conditions than fence-type booms. Cylindrical Boom has a high buoyancy to weight ratio, and even the shape of the oil boom provides excellent stability in wave and windy conditions.
River Boom is available in five different sizes. ( 1.000 mm / 900 mm / 750 mm / 600 mm / 500 mm / 250 mm )
An optional added top tension member offers additional tensile strength and renders the boom more stable in fast currents. A heavy ballast chain uses to ensure the boom skirt does not lift in fast currents.
River Boom has PVC or PU-coated fabrics resistant to hydrocarbons, chemicals, and weather conditions. The cylindrical boom is fitted with ASTM connectors.
- River Boom is Ideal for operations in ports, harbors, lakes, rivers, streams, inland, and coastal where a quick response is required.
- River Boom is available in a wide range of heavy-duty / PU fabrics.
- With Cylindrical foam floatation ( HDPE ) for maximum memory characteristics.
- Will retain shape, will not crush or break into pieces.
- Corrosion-resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel ballast chain/lead blocks.
- Custom sizes available.
|OR 250||OR 500||OR 600||OR 750||OR 900||OR 1000|
|Overall height||250 mm||500 mm||600 mm||750 mm||900 mm||1000 mm|
|Freeboard||100 mm||180 mm||200 mm||250 mm||300 mm||300 mm|
|Draft||150 mm||320 mm||400 mm||500 mm||600 mm||700 mm|
|Fabric Material||1100 dtex, PVC (Standard) | PU (Optional)|
|Fabric Weight||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²|
|Tensile Strenght||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||2100 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm|
|Section Length||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m|
|Connector||ASTM Z or ASTM Universal|