Mavi Deniz’s Self Inflatable Oil Boom is a rapid deployment boom that makes it suitable for use in a wide variety of conditions, from protected water to moderate ocean.
Self Inflatable Oil Boom is a rapidly self-inflating, rapid response emergency deployment curtain-type boom. The flotation chamber is cylindrical and retains its shape and stability by incorporating a series of semi-rigid, lightweight hoops spaced at equal intervals throughout the length of the boom.
Self Inflatable Oil Boom is deployed from containers or a boat deck. Self-Inflating Flash boom will be used faster than any other air inflatable boom in the world.
Rugged one-way inflation check valves are spaced along the top of the flotation chamber. Pure tension during deployment causes the boom to expand and automatically self-inflate.
- Self Inflatable Oil Boom is Ideal for operations in ports, harbors, inland, and coastal waters to the moderate ocean for emergency response.
- Single point inflation is easy and rapid deployment. ( 300 meters can be deployed in less than five minutes. )
- Available in a wide range of PVC and PU coated fabrics
- Unique Self-Inflating technology does not require the use of any pumps, blowers, or compressors.
- Boom deployment, fully automatic. Just pull into the water for immediate containment of spills.
- No moving parts to break. No springs to corrode.
- Internal bulkheads the ensure boom will not sink in the event of a puncture
- Corrosion-resistant ASTM style marine grade aluminum connectors
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel ballast chain
- Custom sizes available
|Self 1700||Self 1100||Self 1000||Self 900||Self 750||Self 500|
|Overall Height||1700 mm||1100 mm||1000 mm||900 mm||750 mm||500 mm|
|Freeboard||650 mm||450 mm||350 mm||300 mm||250 mm||150 mm|
|Draft||1050 mm||650 mm||650 mm||600 mm||500 mm||350 mm|
|Fabric Material||1100 dtex, PVC (Standard) | PU (Optional)|
|Fabric Weight||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²||900 g/m²|
|Tensile Strenght||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm||4000 N/5 cm|
|Section Length||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m||25 m|
|Connector||ASTM Z or ASTM Universal|